IGNORED

What 2600 games are you playing right now?

24Fanatic365

Sramirez2008, that Ed Laddin joystick is legit!

I tried out Pengo for the first time tonight and made it to stage 11 (continuing, of course! Lol!) I could see this one becoming very addictive!

I also tried Mines of Minos again. I played it once or twice not too long ago, but couldn't really figure out what to do. Read the manual, and it made a world of difference![emoji15]

Then I played Galaxian and had to wonder how in the world I hadn't played this recently?! When I saw the title screen after being decimated by the aliens the first time, it brought back memories of playing it some time in the past, but I don't think it was on the 2600. Made it to the 3rd screen twice and broke 5,000 points each time. My wife, who is the Galaga queen, saw it and wanted to give it a go. She made it to the 3rd screen on her first try, and broke 4,000 points! I was impressed, to say the least!

Sent from my iPhone directly into your brain using Tapatalk

• Like 1

24Fanatic365 is correct. The edladdin Supreme 78: All-Play4/8 joystick is legit. Anyone on the fence concerning this one, should go ahead and make the purchase.

By the way, Pengo is one of my favorites for the 2600. I don't think it gives enough love and it is addictive.

Thus far today, I've logged some minutes in Ms. Pac-Man, Moon Patrol, Out Of Control, Pengo, Gas Hog, and Telepathy. Definitely need to spend more time on Telepathy to figure out exactly what I'm doing, but I'm liking what I've seen thus far...

Sent from my iPhone directly into your brain using Tapatalk