IGNORED

What 2600 games are you playing right now?

24Fanatic365

The last few games I played for the 2600 is.

Circus Atari, Super Breakout, Word Zapper, and Donkey Kong. Yesterday I went to Game Over Video Games and I found a Sears Video Arcade 2 joystick for $10. Real useful for paddle controller games and is great! So glad I have it and always wanted one.

post-32978-0-76159500-1458573655_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Set aside a couple hrs on my "day off" today (I'm alone Fridays 'til summer starts) & played Indy 500, Enduro, Pole Positn (& no racing theme was meant), Omega Race, & became a Megamaniac.

Also updated & added scores & games to my High Score notebook. Yep, I keep a Mead notebook with lists of my high scores for my systems. I have to revamp it soon as I acquired a bunch of 2600 carts recently. I'm also now recording the dates of my top scores, because it's fun.

Edited by RJ
  • Like 1

Set aside a couple hrs on my "day off" today (I'm alone Fridays 'til summer starts) & played Indy 500, Enduro, Pole Positn (& no racing theme was meant), Omega Race, & became a Megamaniac.

Also updated & added scores & games to my High Score notebook. Yep, I keep a Mead notebook with lists of my high scores for my systems. I have to revamp it soon as I acquired a bunch of 2600 carts recently. I'm also now recording the dates of my top scores, because it's fun.

Sounds like fun. I wrote down my high scores for the Atari Lynx game-Batman Returns. Because really, after beating it, it's more fun to get a high score than it is trying to actually beat it. :P

Anyway, I just bought Solaris for the Atari 2600. I think I have found my new favorite game for the VCS. :D

Edited by AtarinDave

The only reason Asteroids hasn't permanently molded itself into my console's cart slot is because Robot Tank exists, too. Although I've been on a huge Missile Command kick lately. The best part about Missile Command is those cool sound effects - even when you lost, that amazing game over explosion makes you feel better about it.

beeow-weow-weow-weow-weow-weOW-WEOW-WEOWSHHHH BWUHWUH WUHWUH WUH WUH WUH wuh WUH wuh...

Edited by Sharkham
  • Like 1

The explosion at the end of your game in Missile Command is amazing. It makes me feel really "bad" that I couldn't keep in the fight longer to save humanity. lol But yeah, Missile Command is a great game...but I'm with you on Asteroids and Robot Tank. Two of my favorites (on my long list of Atari 2600 favorites).