24Fanatic365

What 2600 games are you playing right now?

Mr. Do!'s Castle, for 2600 NEW HSC Season 5. One more video and statistical table to check out.

post-24681-0-66805200-1461289914_thumb.png post-24681-0-88741400-1461289923_thumb.png

Edited by oyamafamily

Currently playing Yars Revenge while watching the ball game!

That's my habit too! Except i put baseball on the radio rather than the TV.

I currently have the Harmony cart plugged in so I play at least 5 different games per sitting. Subterranea is currently my focus, but i usually play H.E.R.O. and Yars' Revenge too. Lately I'm mixxing in a few not so good games that amuse me: Spacemaster X-7, Stargunner and Gyruss.

I haven't heard of Tunnel Runner before this, and now I'm super interested. Reminds me a lot of 3D Monster Maze.

I am a huge fan of Tunnel Runner (as you can probably guess by my avatar). You guys are in for a real treat!

More Missile Command. I love the game play and seeing how far I can get to save my poor little cities. And yes, I fired up more Asteroids plus some Berserk for good measure. :)

• Like 1

Today is Pac-Man day for me.

Have my Edladdin Supreme 78: All Play 4/8 controller connected to my Light Sixer and I plan on playing any Pac-Man like game that I can physically get my hands on or add to my Harmony cart!

Pac-Man on 2600 Emulator and Console!!

Last Saturday in the morning (May 7, 2016), I went to Sebomania store (Center of Curitiba) and I bought 1 cartridge to play on my Atari 7800 Prosystem Console which I won from HighScore.com Official Competition (Atari 5200 / 7800 Worldwide Trophy Cracking), started on January 30th and closed on April 3rd in this year. It's 2600 Pac-Man which I played just to test my console.

More Pac-Man (emulation and console).

Here are my 3 photos taken with my camera just to register my historical moment:

1. ME, with my High Score T-shirt which accompanied my prize.
  2. My Atari 7800 Prosystem Console (a prize from HighScore.com Official Competition which I won - Atari 5200 / 7800 Worldwide Trophy Cracking), with the 2600 Pac-Man Original Cartridge and Sega Master System Controller. As I saw on AtariAge Forums homepage, the Atari 7800 Prosystem is a contemporary of Sega Master System and NES.
  3. 2600 Pac-Man Screen on the television, just to prove my Atari 7800 Console is working. The scores which I obtained on Pac-Man don't matter; I played it just for fun and to warm-up my console.

post-24681-0-01843700-1463103509_thumb.jpg post-24681-0-63288900-1463103581_thumb.jpg post-24681-0-52551700-1463103600_thumb.jpg

Edited by oyamafamily
  • Like 2

Congrats on the ProSystem Wilson...well deserved, you are a true pro.

I am playing Adventures of Tron, Galaxian, Stampede, Defender II, and Gopher.