24Fanatic365

What 2600 games are you playing right now?

Enduro. Trying to get that patch, but apparently I'm awful at this game. Only made it to day 3...

Sent from my iPhone directly into your brain using Tapatalk

The last game I was playing is Snoopy & the Red Baron (my most recent acquisition.)

I got up to level 3 as I shot down the baron 10 times until I lost my last life.

It's now one of my favortie 2600 games because of it's "graphics being more arcade'like" :-D

I recommend this game for any fan of the 2600. ;) :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I've been playing Circus, Kaboom!, Juno First, and Zippy the Porcupine. I've really been having a great time playing the 2600 again! I find that every time I come back to it after not playing for a few months I really missed playing games on it.

I've been experimenting with a new controller I am working on, and realised the perfect game to test it on, Missile Command was at my friends. So he brought it over, and the 32-1 cart. He had never known how to use it. Nor did I. It just came up with checkers. I said to him, we can learn more on Atari Age, and so we discovered how to go through the games. So that is the game being played right now. Without sound mind you as I am waiting on a cable to finish my S-video mod...

Pitfall II on occasion, just because that has always been my favorite Atari cart. But when friends come over, I will break out the 2600 jr and we will all try to outdo each other in Kaboom! or just plain old shoot each other in good ole Combat.

• Like 1

Pitfall II, Atari Pac-Man, Circus Atari, Seaquest and H.E.R.O, mainly.

But not for as long as I'd like - everytime my wife see I'm using the VCS, she tells me to stop to let her play Jawbreaker.

Edited by scelbi8h
  • Like 1

Boing! Sounds like it could be a Mystique title. Was oyamafamily born to play Atari? It's amazing how many high scores that guy has. Also I'm playing Adventure, Hero, and beam rider.

Edited by adamchevy

Supercharger all night long!

Thanks to AA Member Tombstone. attachicon.gifSupercharged.JPG

That is by far the best version of Frogger on the 2600! Nice lookin' Heavy Sixer there, by the way!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by 24Fanatic365
  • Like 1

That is by far the best version of Frogger on the 2600! Nice lookin' Heavy Sixer there, by the way!!

100% Agree! The Official Frogger (always loved that name) is the best 2600 version. :)

I like Mario Bros for the 2600! Played a little California Games last night. I REALLY feel sorry for that little BMX dude! Lol!

Nothing wrong with a bit of Adventures of TRON! Such a fun game. I even made a homemade gif of it for this thread! ;)

gallery_33877_1775_1533110.gif

• Like 1