IGNORED

Hello everyone...long time, no Intellivision!

Dryfter

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone. It's been a long time since I've been on AA or have gotten any new INTV games. Seems like I've missed a number of homebrew games. I doubt I'll be picking any up though as the prices on them are a bit high. I can't remember the last one I got. I think it was when David released a bunch all at once and Deep Pockets and Choplifter were in the mix?

You guys must be happy with all the recent releases though! As for me, I'll hold onto my money for now ;)

Hope everyone is well!

If you still have some of those old ones, you can pass them along to me. :)

Oh you mean like League of Light and Robot Rubble? Yep I have em. Not to mention the original Minehunter, Stonix, and about 20 others. ;) As far as passing them along to you, sorry, ain't gonna happen :D

Welcome back! Unlike the other greedy bastards around here, I won't ask for much. Just an original, empty Spiker box. Not even too picky about the condition! :P

Send that spiker to me first for verification and documentation and I will forward to Steve.

You dont deserve them! Mr im not gonna buy christmas carol cause he made 1000 boxes! :dunce: So have you played christmas carol at all? And dryfter its good to see you back. I too was away for a while.

I have it on CC3. Its a really good game.

I guess now I have to pay eGay prices.

• Like 2

Thanks for all the welcome backs. :)

GO BRUINS (hockey Bruins, not College Bruins)

Looks like I have some catching up to do. I'm sure it won't take me long to figure out exactly what I've missed and what I'll want to get.

Any New England sports fan is welcome around these parts. We need reinforcements from these Canadians. :P

• Like 1