IGNORED

Lynx Game Wallets fitting inside the "Atari Man Purse"...

Stevaside

:-D ...well that's what Mark of Classic Game Room referred to it as, don't know the official product name..but you know that big case that has room enough to fit one of each model of Lynx + a plug or accessory or 2....

All jokes aside that is an awesome Lynx storage solution that I've been really looking forward to getting..I like the Lynx Game Wallets sold on Songbird's site that hold 9 & fold up...my question is, how many of those could you fit inside the pouch that's big enough to hold the 1st Lynx Model?? (Assuming you could in the 1st place) The ideal way to organize my collection (Approaching over 20 games already) would be to keep the boxes displayed on my shelf like I have been, keeping my 12 favorite games in the slots of the case, and the rest in a couple Game Wallets folded up & put in that pouch. I plan on reaching up to around 30 games soon, and eventually some more...

I also thought of finding some kind of very small plastic storage box, sized just good enough to hold a row of games & a sealable lid & keeping that in the pouch, but I would prefer the wallets depending on how many I could fit

With games, you can put 4 or 5 of the Lynx Wallets in the Lynx I Pouch. Good use of the pouch.

That's good to know, I guessed 3 at the most..I really like the look of those alot and that's good to know they can hold more...Im probably gonna take a break once I hit 30 games in my library and the wallets would be cool for that...but I think to future proof things I'm gonna wind up going with some Gameboy cases, as I could wind up holding more in the pouch with those if my collection keeps growing. I like the idea of the binder too, but I like the thought having one carry all for the Lynx, games & cord

EDIT: can anyone refer me to any places that I can buy 30 of the Gameboy cases for a good deal besides Ebay? I wouldn't want to get them with the Nintendo logo on them, that'd be total blasphemy IMO lol

Edited by Stevaside

I really like the Songbird holders. They are well made of the same type material as the Lynx Carrying cases. The price is right as well. 30 games, ehhh. I wish I had stopped at that. Obsession, it's called. I have about 80 games, some great, some not so. Overall, the Lynx was SO ahead of its time with scaling, etc. I remember telling my wife I NEEDED one back when they were still being sold in the stores. Love at first sight.

• Like 1

I really like the Songbird holders. They are well made of the same type material as the Lynx Carrying cases. The price is right as well. 30 games, ehhh. I wish I had stopped at that. Obsession, it's called. I have about 80 games, some great, some not so. Overall, the Lynx was SO ahead of its time with scaling, etc. I remember telling my wife I NEEDED one back when they were still being sold in the stores. Love at first sight.

Yea I don't plan to stop permanently at 30...Matter of fact I have a list made up of about 50 that I really would like...Im kinda jumping around between consoles collecting right now..and since I added a Genesis and Tandy Color Computer 3 with a fair amount of games recently too, it just feels stupid to me to not have a Super NES in my collection lol...Planning to jump to that for a little bit next, then do some adding to a couple other consoles, and finally try to get with the times a little and pick up a PS4 by the end of the year :D I do see myself ultimately going back to the Lynx and increasing it, just not right away..Im kinda trying to get the best of the best for multiple consoles right now, games that I know are pretty good or seem to be :)

That said I really love the Lynx and see it getting plenty of use from me for years to come...I'm amazed at how ahead of it's time it was. I can remember seeing gaming mag coverage when I was a kid, sitting in class fascinated by it and wishing my parents would get me one lol...and it made me think the Gameboy being black and white was ridiculous.. a belief I still hold 24 years later haha

Edited by Stevaside

• 3 weeks later...

Nice Idea. I always used Gameboy DMG cart cases. Two lynx games fit perfectly back to back, and that's how I store my games.

Always wondered about a custom run of basically the same case, but have a clear "window" on the underside as well instead of the bumpy rough texture of the official cases.