IGNORED

Many Multi's - Plan on Starting a Multi-Cart Collection?

BBWW

I have a Cuttle Cart 3 and plan to get an LTO one when available and also a Hive. I've seen people selling the CC3 I think because of the new assortment of carts about to become available. I paid a fairly high price for my CC3 but I have gotten great use out of it.

How many of you plan on keeping the Cuttle Cart 3 plus adding more to you collections? I

I have a Cuttle Cart 3 and plan to get an LTO one when available and also a Hive. I've seen people selling the CC3 I think because of the new assortment of carts about to become available. I paid a fairly high price for my CC3 but I have gotten great use out of it.

How many of you plan on keeping the Cuttle Cart 3 plus adding more to you collections? I

I didn't sell my Intellicart when I got the CC3. And I will not sell my CC3 then I get my LTO Flash.

I Will keep myCC3 which has a custom case made from a video cassette hard case and filled with foam cut to hold the cartridge and a couple of micro SD cards and will definitely get a LTO flash but not sure about the Bees3, depends on the software but I feel a CC3 and LTO flash is all I need for Intellivision nirvana!