IGNORED

sd cartridge for 7800?

metzger130

It will probably take a week or so before I know how many of the PRGE carts are available to sell. Then after the PRGE carts are sold, it will probably be 2-3 months before a production run is finished, but I may have small batches in the meantime.

Depending on how many are left, I may open orders to everyone for the remaining PRGE carts, but will of course use inventory control so they aren't oversold.

I figured this was worth repeating. Emphasis mine. There is no "list" yet. :)

• Like 2

it's funny, only .a78 that I can't get pokey audio to work on is commando. besides that and a few freeze-ups, the Concerto cart is a lot of fun. getting that Pokey out of my spare Ball Blazer was hard as hell though!! excited to play all of Bob's homebrews now on real hardware! having the complete 7800 and 2600 libraries on one cart is amazing.

it's funny, only .a78 that I can't get pokey audio to work on is commando. besides that and a few freeze-ups, the Concerto cart is a lot of fun. getting that Pokey out of my spare Ball Blazer was hard as hell though!! excited to play all of Bob's homebrews now on real hardware! having the complete 7800 and 2600 libraries on one cart is amazing.

There's an .a78 of Commando floating around that has a buggy header. Search AA for the fixed version. You should be able to fix that problem pretty quick!

Is removing the POKEY from Ballblazer typically a challenge?