IGNORED

sd cartridge for 7800?

metzger130

My butt clenches every time I see new posts in this thread but it's either people messaging because they didn't read the thread, or people memeing the fact that other people haven't read the thread. 

We shall all get a chance to buy one when the site to buy them is up, we can all fight to the death for one when the time comes. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mikebloke said:

we can all fight to the death for one when the time comes.

That gives me an idea. :ponder:

"MCP WiFi Cage Match PPV"

Just need $3 million up front, at least I have a working prototype.  No renders!

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

That gives me an idea. :ponder:

"MCP WiFi Cage Match PPV"

Just need $3 million up front, at least I have a working prototype.  No renders!

Too hardcore for TV-PG-era WWE, Besides Vince wouldn't take that shit up so I'll bet either TNA or AEW will, besides nobody in their right mind watches that PG WWE kiddy crap anymore. I'll take either the Jim Crockett-era NWA or the WWF golden years (1983-1997) or the TV-14 Attitude-era (1997-2002) any day or either of those two other facets, or better yet..... BRING BACK TV-MA-rated ECW!!! :) 

BTW, I'm glad to see that @CPUWIZ is back up and runnin', I wonder how you're doin' now that you're on the mend and out of the hospital, we all feared the worst. :) 

1 hour ago, x=usr(1536) said:

Feel free to keep posting if it makes you feel better, though.

No, kicked out, cleaning crap up again.  I warned everyone.  Not my problem, that people are too "busy" to read the thread, before responding.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, adamchevy said:

I’d like to order one of these new 7800 SD carts, does anyone know where the pre-order site is? Maybe I can get my account set up first. As it appears theirs a lot of interest I might start writing my bot program now.emoji13.png

https://tinyurl.com/7800-SD-PREORDER

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, adamchevy said:

I’d like to order one of these new 7800 SD carts, does anyone know where the pre-order site is? Maybe I can get my account set up first. As it appears theirs a lot of interest I might start writing my bot program now.emoji13.png

look for the Dragonfly cart.....the test version will

arrive at my home during the next days.....then

it will be available soon.

My PayPal account awaits the new Concerto whenever it is finished and ready. I am currently obtaining an Ultimate Cart for my NOS 65XE and a Harmony Encore for my 2600 Adapter and 7800 ProSystem and will hopefully be able to make that formal announcement for the 8-bit and 7800 Editions of The Atari Report to start around January. I'm gettin' kinda giddy right about now!!! The news is great from what I hear so far.

I also intend to get some carts as well, for all the games that are not readily available on ROM format, and since i hear a lot of great things about it one of them I would love to get is the hit Rikki & Vikki that sold out most recently, it will be one of the first I would love to tackle and be able to do a review of on the all-new 7800 Edition of The Atari Report. :) 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, BIGHMW said:

My PayPal account awaits the new Concerto whenever it is finished and ready.

Oh?  You could pay me back for the loan I gave you, to buy the 7800, that way you don't need to have that money burning a hole in your pocket. ;)

• Like 7

4 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

Oh?  You could pay me back for the loan I gave you, to buy the 7800, that way you don't need to have that money burning a hole in your pocket. ;)

As I previously mentioned to you in private, Just imagine if you had not extended that kindness. He wouldn't be shitting all over the 7800 forum and would still be (mostly) confined to the mess he makes in the 5200 forum. Hindsight is always 20\20 though and no good deed goes unpunished.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, BIGHMW said:

My PayPal account awaits the new Concerto whenever it is finished and ready. I am currently obtaining an Ultimate Cart for my NOS 65XE and a Harmony Encore for my 2600 Adapter and 7800 ProSystem and will hopefully be able to make that formal announcement for the 8-bit and 7800 Editions of The Atari Report to start around January. I'm gettin' kinda giddy right about now!!! The news is great from what I hear so far.

I also intend to get some carts as well, for all the games that are not readily available on ROM format, and since i hear a lot of great things about it one of them I would love to get is the hit Rikki & Vikki that sold out most recently, it will be one of the first I would love to tackle and be able to do a review of on the all-new 7800 Edition of The Atari Report. :) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

You'll get it this coming month, I also owe my boss at work, David, some dough too, December is bill/debt-paying month, November was more of a "me" month. I want to make sure all of my bills and debts are paid clean (zero-owed) by the end of this year, you and David will be first!!! It was $115.00 IIRC, and that you will get! :) I want to be good for my debts. BTW I owe David $200.00 in total for several loans he lent me out too. Before I get the Concerto, you guys get your dough first, on the 3rd with my next paycheck!!!

Seriously I didn't want to tick anybody off, but yes CPUWIZ will get paid back the money he loaned me to get the 7800, in which I thought was a very generous offering on his part, and I can't thank him enough on that, he didn't have to help me get into the 7800 game craze but he felt that I wanted to join that bad so he loaned me the money, but yes he will get his payment (it was $115.00 IIRC and I thought it was great that he did that) on December 3rd when I get my next Social Security deposit, and I also owe my supervisor over at Safeway, David Johnson, some money in various loans he did for me as well during my financially tough times in which I am starting to slowly get out of. It would also help if Congress would just stop bickering and pass a damn stimulus bill and pay us our goddamn $1,200.00 like they promised they would months ago!!! Also my 2002 New Beetle has been sitting here at home at Bishop Park Apartments for almost all this time with a bad electrical system that completely drained my battery and there is a major fuse-related issue and there are no VW dealerships within 40 miles of here to take her to (mine is Haselwood VW/Hyundai in Bremerton, WA, in which I have dealt with since 1999) without being taken to the cleaners and I have no local friends and no living family (they are all deceased) to get me anywhere if I have to leave it.

And anyhow, if that wasn't bad enough, I have also been going without my meds (4 various anti-psychotics) for the past 3 months because of no transportation (and no access as a result and here in rural Port Townsend, the pharmacy here, Don's Pharmacy, does not deliver) and it has affected me both at work and here at home, as you can tell by my posts, once I get those meds and start taking them again, after the insurance gets all straightened out and I can get them somehow after the holiday then yes I will slowly be back to being sharp mentally, but also, yes, I DO want to start playing my 7800 and after doing some thinking (somewhat) I am going to get some skinny lineups of cartridges for all 4 of my systems knowing that not everything is readily available on ROM files for a multicart to dial up, and one of those, in which I have been hearing a lot of great things about, in which I would like to buy, try, and play (and also review on the all-new 7800 Edition of The Atari Report), is Rikki & Vikki, and I wonder if there are still copies of that game left, as I would love to launch both the 7800 and 8-bit Editions of TAR, and anyone who has seen any of the previous episodes will tell you I do a heck of a job at reviewing my games, and I do look to ramp things up starting in January with even more content on more platforms than ever and I look to winning some of you guys (and some of the 8-bit guys as well) over to become loyal subscribers of that popular Youtube channel.

I'm not here to cause shit, I'm here because I enjoy Atari, that's why we are all here, I'm just anxious to get going on my newest ventures into both the 7800 and my 65XE, hopefully that will be soon.

Thanks,

Ray Jackson

5 hours ago, BIGHMW said:

And anyhow, if that wasn't bad enough, I have also been going without my meds (4 various anti-psychotics) for the past 3 months because of no transportation (and no access as a result and here in rural Port Townsend, the pharmacy here, Don's Pharmacy, does not deliver) and it has affected me both at work and here at home, as you can tell by my posts, once I get those meds and start taking them again, after the insurance gets all straightened out and I can get them somehow after the holiday then yes I will slowly be back to being sharp mentally, but  

Thanks,

Ray Jackson

Sorry for derailing, but oh well.

Don't know if you know this but please check into Olycap. They are in your area and may be able to help you with some basic need stuff or get your prescriptions.

https://olycap.org/client-support-services/

Or St. Vincent DePaul https://svdpejc.org/ Provides assistance primarily through a voucher system. They help with needs like food, gas, prescriptions, mobile phones/minutes, propane, utilities, medical/dental expenses, repairs, clothing and laundry. If you are in need of help, reach out to them directly at 360-379-1325.

Also a list of pharmacies that will mail prescriptions. It might be a pain if your insurance is messed up. But if getting out to get them is a problem, you may look into switching the pharmacy justto get them mailed. https://www.co.jefferson.wa.us/DocumentCenter/View/9603/Pharmacy-and-Other-Delivery

Please try to reach out to some of those places about getting help with meds. You don't want to go too long without them and it will take a bit to get the levels back on track. Be safe.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, BIGHMW said:

Seriously I didn't want to tick anybody off, but yes CPUWIZ will get paid back the money he loaned me to get the 7800, in which I thought was a very generous offering on his part, and I can't thank him enough on that, he didn't have to help me get into the 7800 game craze but he felt that I wanted to join that bad so he loaned me the money

Don't stress about it, my post was tongue in cheek.  Chill with the Concerto posts, it'll just stress you out more. 

• Like 4