IGNORED

sd cartridge for 7800?

metzger130

45 minutes ago, alortegac said:

Missed it! How many were available? Will there be more?

I missed it too, being in the UK these went up a 4:30 am, so I am resigning myself to not getting one any time soon.
There will be more

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, mimo said:

I missed it too, being in the UK these went up a 4:30 am, so I am resigning myself to not getting one any time soon.
There will be more

NL here so for me it was 5:30. Have to start setting the alarm an hour earlier ;-)

• Like 1

Well, I checked the site obsessively all day and finally went to sleep at 10:05 pm Central time - when you’re up before 6:00 for work, you really can’t stay up until who knows when just for the chance you might be able to buy something. And of course the email arrived 33 minutes after I turned everything off and went to sleep.

Oh well, maybe next time. 

2 minutes ago, alortegac said:

Are there any waiting list or such?

I woke up this morning only 6hrs after getting the email....just to see they are sold out.

Please read the last 10 pages of this thread !

• Like 5

1 hour ago, alortegac said:

Cranky this morning? 

It's nothing personal to you, but 80% of this thread is literally about the lack of people reading previous posts. 

Even in the last post or two by Batari not too far in the distant past, he mentions a hope of outsourcing some of the work to create more quickly, understanding there is a high demand for something like this given the lack of adoption from bigger romcart producers (even saint is hoping to look into it in the future, kritzz probably doesn't have anything coaxial based in the radar ever). 

He said he would have some up Sunday night, he got some up Sunday night. Because I'm stupid, I literally stayed up all night in the hopes of grabbing one 3rd time lucky. Others can't do this, which is understandable, and Batari recognises this and is trying to do something about it. 

You can use the search function inside topics to find posts from other users. Batari is the only person you need to read from, the rest of us might be just making jokes at your expensive (CPUWIZ makes some great corker posts, BTW). 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, Mikebloke said:

It's nothing personal to you, but 80% of this thread is literally about the lack of people reading previous posts. 

Even in the last post or two by Batari not too far in the distant past, he mentions a hope of outsourcing some of the work to create more quickly, understanding there is a high demand for something like this given the lack of adoption from bigger romcart producers (even saint is hoping to look into it in the future, kritzz probably doesn't have anything coaxial based in the radar ever). 

He said he would have some up Sunday night, he got some up Sunday night. Because I'm stupid, I literally stayed up all night in the hopes of grabbing one 3rd time lucky. Others can't do this, which is understandable, and Batari recognises this and is trying to do something about it. 

You can use the search function inside topics to find posts from other users. Batari is the only person you need to read from, the rest of us might be just making jokes at your expensive (CPUWIZ makes some great corker posts, BTW). 

Alright, fair enough. Thanks!

Eventually everyone will get one. He just keeps on cranking them out batch #3 someday the people that sleep at night will have one too so it is just a matter of time guys. Do not fret about. There is a Concerto in the works just for you! ?

Hard to be patient in a culture that tramples other humans for a black friday deal or busts a cap over a flatscreen. I want it now!! ?

Edited by Jinks
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Jinks said:

One does not just obtain a Concerto. The Concerto selects you when the time is right.  Wait to be chosen. 

Yeah, except I've been wanting one for over a decade.

A concerto and XM would have been the shiznit. 

4 minutes ago, Zonie said:

Yeah, except I've been wanting one for over a decade.

A concerto and XM would have been the shiznit. 

You will really like it. A new rom is dropped on AA and boom.. you can play on the real hardware... no more going blind emulating...

Edited by Jinks

1 hour ago, Jinks said:

You will really like it. A new rom is dropped on AA and boom.. you can play on the real hardware... no more going blind emulating...

I mean, that's the point of SD carts, the real hardware...

But when I'm emulating, I do it from a Retropie on a 75" 4k LED. Shit is so clear Ray Charles could flip Asteroids.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, m0ckery said:

Just got my shipping notification :) looking forward to testing it out!

Were you in the 1st batch (Sunday) or the 2nd (Wednesday)?    Did the email come from Fred or Erstwhile Technologies?  I get a ton of email every day, and have to skim over it quickly.

Edited by scotty