IGNORED

sd cartridge for 7800?

metzger130

not sure I can do this, I haven't found a place to download it.

Batari got me squared away on this - I had to remove y Pokey chip on the concerto to get it to work with the harmony software on my mac so i could reflash the bios. I'm all set again now and playing all the goodness out there. Can't wait for the first firmware revision so the bugs are worked out but so far this thing is so great.

So the Pokey will cause issues with flashing the BIOS? Better use a socket. Will a socketed Pokey fit inside an Atari shell? NES games are too small but Atari games seem to be slightly thicker so it might work.

the concerto cart will not be detected in the harmony software if there is a pokey installed (it's in a socket) at this time. apparently it draws too much power. I kept reinstalling drivers until Batari clued me in that I might have to remove it. it's a tight squeeze, but it does fit into my atari shell.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Probably on his own, as Harmony is. AA store has no flashcarts for any of the systems.

I never understood why the Harmony is only available at harmony.atariage.com with no direct links to the Harmony page from the Atariage store front. It appears they would have missed out on some sales over the years due to this oversight.

It should be sold in the hardware section along with AtariVox and other devices.