IGNORED

sd cartridge for 7800?

metzger130

I traded some 1meg eproms to CPUWIZ and asked permission from the homebrewers.

F*$# me, that reminds me, that I need to fix that. I think you said BBCQ had broken sprites or something (I think I used the wrong ROM). I'll just make a new one, no need to send it back. I have the last 3 weeks of Dec. off, I should put this on my calendar.

I have a 4-in-1 PokeyCart (DKPK, Froggie, BBCQ, Super Circus) I don't think more than 4 is possible (unless you do the mateos multicart).

Whereyah get that from?

I traded some 1meg eproms to CPUWIZ and asked permission from the homebrewers.

That's too epic for words! Got all the others but am still waiting on Froggie... :grin: :thumbsup:

So all these games use the same bankswitch scheme?

I have a 4-in-1 PokeyCart (DKPK, Froggie, BBCQ, Super Circus) I don't think more than 4 is possible (unless you do the mateos multicart).

Just bought myself a Mateos for this exact purpose, except with all 9.

Or maybe just six, I already have BBCC, Ballblazer and Commando on Cart, we'll see wut fitz

Just bought myself a Mateos for this exact purpose, except with all 9.

Or maybe just six, I already have BBCC, Ballblazer and Commando on Cart, we'll see wut fitz

If you are using the 144k mode you can fit 8 titles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are using the 144k mode you can fit 8 titles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, 4 even slots of 256K, which ends up to be 1MB. Lots of wasted space, but the PCB was not really designed to be a multicart.

It is very simple, it has a PIC micro (which was put there for many reasons) on the back, that counts, every time you turn on the system. There is no menu, it just cycles.

• Like 1

No, 4 even slots of 256K, which ends up to be 1MB. Lots of wasted space, but the PCB was not really designed to be a multicart.

It is very simple, it has a PIC micro (which was put there for many reasons) on the back, that counts, every time you turn on the system. There is no menu, it just cycles.

So someone on here just said the cart you made for toilet tunes was limited to 4 roms, and you can't have more unless you use a mateos cart. So, are you saying if one of the games you add to the mateos is over 128k and the other games you want to add are under 128k, you are still limited to four games with the mateos cart if you add the one larger than 128k?

So someone on here just said the cart you made for toilet tunes was limited to 4 roms, and you can't have more unless you use a mateos cart. So, are you saying if one of the games you add to the mateos is over 128k and the other games you want to add are under 128k, you are still limited to four games with the mateos cart if you add the one larger than 128k?

Mateos cart has 2 modes on it that are selected with a slide switch. They are 128k and below and 144k. Here is how it works:

If you have the switch in 128k mode, then you can load up to 16 games all at once onto the cart. But they have to be 128k or less in size.

If you switch it to 144k mode (As mine always is...), you can only load up 8 games at once to the Mateos cart. But the games can then be 144k or less in size.

Mateos cart has 2 modes on it that are selected with a slide switch. They are 128k and below and 144k. Here is how it works:

If you have the switch in 128k mode, then you can load up to 16 games all at once onto the cart. But they have to be 128k or less in size.

If you switch it to 144k mode (As mine always is...), you can only load up 8 games at once to the Mateos cart. But the games can then be 144k or less in size.

Then CPUWIZ was referring to a different cart than the mateos?

That sucks. One should be able to split it and do both. Have 4 144k roms on one half and 8 128k roms on the other. Elegant solution: The toggle bit for the upper and lower half of ROM also ties into the mode select, causing both sides of the rom to function as different bankswitch schemes. Just leave off the mode jumper and tie the input to the msb rom pin.

That sucks. One should be able to split it and do both. Have 4 144k roms on one half and 8 128k roms on the other. Elegant solution: The toggle bit for the upper and lower half of ROM also ties into the mode select, causing both sides of the rom to function as different bankswitch schemes. Just leave off the mode jumper and tie the input to the msb rom pin.

You can mix 144k and 128k roms on the Mateos cart. You just need to remember where they are and flip the switch as needed. The way the 144k roms work is they use two slots opposite each other on the rotary dial. If you have the dial set to 0, the 144k rom will use slots 0 and 8. You just need to remember not to put anything in slot 8 or you will corrupt the 144k game in slot 0.

• Like 1

Please do.

Hey now, don't push SainT. His Lynx SD Adapter is friggin' fantastic and he's probably still working on the Jaguar SD Adapter which will hopefully deflate the $1200 specific single Jaguar game who's title shall not be named debacle.

The new reproduction run of Jaguar ProControllers should kill the $500US used sticker price on ePay for the originals.

• Like 1

Nope. I hired competent attorneys. They'll be the ones taking away my last PainLine, not the ex. :)

It does not matter where I live there are precedents and it is very straightforward.

Lawyers mean not too much here. They just make agreements. In the end the lawyers come out ahead.

It does not matter where I live there are precedents and it is very straightforward.

Lawyers mean not too much here. They just make agreements. In the end the lawyers come out ahead.

Okay here's how it works. We'll just split the assets 50%-50%

You get 37.5%

Your spouse gets 37.5%

Lawyer takes 25% on commission

Yeah sounds like a totally even split to me... :roll:

You get 37.5%

Your spouse gets 37.5%

No, you outspend your ex, drag it out, and force a settlement from the superior position. Thus you hammer an agreement that you settle for less than the statutory requirements for support. Bam.

You get 37.5%

Your spouse gets 37.5%

Contingency fees on divorce settlements are unethical in most jurisdictions. Just FYI.

• Like 2

Contingency fees on divorce settlements are unethical in most jurisdictions. Just FYI.

I was making a joke. Do not think for a moment the lawyers get any less than a lion's share in fees from any divorce proceeding. So they sell the house and split the profit; well some of that money goes back to the lawyer brokering the deal, directly or indirectly.