IGNORED

Ms. Night Stalker = Awesome

First Spear

It wouldn't be an IntellivisionAge discussion without talk of variants, so......you know ;)

Ms Night Stalker Overlay variants

Two noticeably different sets of overlays for Ms Night Stalker. The lighter ones on the left (more blueish) are noticeably thicker, more like the standard overlays from Intelligentvision. The darker ones on the right (more purplish) are noticeably thinner than normal Intelligentvision overlays.

Not a criticism, just an observation. Which ones do you have? BTW, love the spider web design on these!

I got up to around 30,000 points tonight. Love all of the new levels. Love that multiple robots come out at a time. Love the added advantage of the temporary spider webs. Love the variable ammo. Love how the 'heartbeat' varies with robot threat level. It feels a little more sluggish than I expected, but still a good pace. I'm pretty happy overall. Looking forward to playing more.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 1

There was not one. You need to be on David's email list:

Go here and sign up: http://intellivision.us/

This game will be offered a little later this year.

I don't even see the link to sign up for the newsletter anymore. Unless i'm missing it. I was looking for it yesterday. I even mentioned in my video people should sign up but not sure if you still can.

• Like 1