IGNORED

Team Pixelboy News Bulletin - October 16th 2014

Pixelboy

Hello ColecoVisionados! :D

FOUR NEW GAMES!

Today marks the official release of four new Team Pixelboy ColecoVision games, namely Joust, SubRoc Super Game, The Goonies and TwinBee! All these new games require the Super Game Module, except for Joust. Take note that SubRoc Super Game can be played on the ADAM computer without the Super Game Module plugged into the expansion port. The Goonies and TwinBee require the Super Game Module no matter if the ColecoVision or ADAM computer is used to play them. I invite you to visit teampixelboy.com for more information.

I have sent an e-mail to roughly half of all my customers so far, I will contact the rest of them tomorrow. If you know you're in my customer records, keep an eye on your spam/junk box. You never know...

The university courses I am currently attending are likely to take up a significant portion of my free time (mid-terms are coming up fast) so I have decided to process orders a little differently this time around: I will be processing orders and accepting payments now, but the games will start shipping around October 31st 2014 only. Delaying shipping this way will allow me to streamline order processing, since I will know exactly how many shipping boxes I will need to buy to ship all the games. FYI, I still need to assemble the TwinBee cartridges and apply the cart labels on them. Everything else is ready to ship, so there should be no shipping delays unless something truly unfortunate happens.

Please keep in mind that I may not reply to e-mails as quickly as usual over the next couple of weeks. Like I said, mid-term exams are coming up, and I've got plenty of school work to keep me busy. But I'll try to reply to everyone as quickly as I can, of course. Thanks in advance for your patience. :)

CHRISTMAS NEWS

Allow me to be blunt: I am unlikely to release any games this Christmas. I haven't begun beta-testing Boxxle yet, and with all the Team Pixelboy orders I'll have to process and ship (in addition to school work) over the next month or so, I don't see myself starting to test Boxxle before late November at the earliest. Eduardo Mello is having second thoughts about letting Team Pixelboy publish Knightmare, and he has yet to deliver a ROM of Ghostbusters for me to beta-test. So no games will be ready in time for the Christmas deadline.

But there is a small silver lining to this dark cloud: As I indicated in previous news bulletins, I am currently collecting pre-orders for new copies of these past Team Pixelboy releases:

- Gulkave

- Girl's Garden (regular black cartridge, not light pink)

- Peek-a-boo (regular black cartridge, not dark pink)

- Pitfall II Arcade

- Track & Field

- Destructor SCE

- Circus Charlie

- Star Force

- Ninja Princess

- Golgo 13

- Bank Panic

- Konami's Ping-Pong

- Wonder Boy

- Mopiranger

- Module Man

- The Black Onyx

I will work to get all these new copies ready in time for Christmas. Close to 50 people have already registered their pre-orders, so I guess the upcoming Holidays will be busy for me even if I have no new games to offer. ;)

If you're interested in completing your collection of Team Pixelboy homebrew titles, now is the time to send me a PM! :D

THE FUTURE...

It should be noted that, for today's initial release, I prepared 100 copies of SubRoc Super Game, 100 copies of The Goonies, and 100 copies of TwinBee. I plan to produce more copies of these games in the future, but only after Opcode Games ships the second run of SGMs. I will also prepare new copies of earlier SGM titles (Dragon's Lair, Buck Rogers Super Game, etc.) once that happens.

QUEST FOR THE GOLDEN CHALICE

I will be auctionning off the last two CIB copies of Quest for the Golden Chalice on eBay near the end of this month. Keep an eye out for them, if you're still looking to acquire this title.

This concludes this Team Pixelboy News Bulletin. We now return you to your regular forum activities. :)

• Like 11

I did not received email yet too :( . I will probably take Joust.

Do you have picture of the packaging of Joust? I don't see them on your website yet. I think it will be different from the CGE edition?

It was already stated many times that there is no difference. Everything is exactly the same.

Will Joust be available at the Portland show?

Yes, from what Sean Kelly told me. I don't know how many copies will be available for purchase though.

Do you have picture of the packaging of Joust? I don't see them on your website yet.

Yeah, I'm waiting for a sunny day to take the beauty shots. For now, there's just an "IMAGE COMING SOON" placeholder for all 4 of the new games.

I think it will be different from the CGE edition?

Nope, the copies I'm selling will be exactly the same in terms of appearance as the ones that were sold at CGE. No difference whatsoever.

I have a class to attend this morning, followed by a team meeting in another class. When I get back home this afternoon , I will contact the rest of the people I have not contacted yet, and in the evening, I'll try to reply to as many people as possible. This week-end, I have to study for a mid-term exam scheduled for next Monday, so I won't have much time to reply to e-mails.

When I said I was going to be slow to reply to e-mail, I meant it... :)

Hello ColecoVisionados! :D

FOUR NEW GAMES!

Today marks the official release of four new Team Pixelboy ColecoVision games, namely Joust, SubRoc Super Game, The Goonies and TwinBee! All these new games require the Super Game Module, except for Joust. Take note that SubRoc Super Game can be played on the ADAM computer without the Super Game Module plugged into the expansion port. The Goonies and TwinBee require the Super Game Module no matter if the ColecoVision or ADAM computer is used to play them. I invite you to visit teampixelboy.com for more information.

I have sent an e-mail to roughly half of all my customers so far, I will contact the rest of them tomorrow. If you know you're in my customer records, keep an eye on your spam/junk box. You never know...

The university courses I am currently attending are likely to take up a significant portion of my free time (mid-terms are coming up fast) so I have decided to process orders a little differently this time around: I will be processing orders and accepting payments now, but the games will start shipping around October 31st 2014 only. Delaying shipping this way will allow me to streamline order processing, since I will know exactly how many shipping boxes I will need to buy to ship all the games. FYI, I still need to assemble the TwinBee cartridges and apply the cart labels on them. Everything else is ready to ship, so there should be no shipping delays unless something truly unfortunate happens.

Please keep in mind that I may not reply to e-mails as quickly as usual over the next couple of weeks. Like I said, mid-term exams are coming up, and I've got plenty of school work to keep me busy. But I'll try to reply to everyone as quickly as I can, of course. Thanks in advance for your patience. :)

CHRISTMAS NEWS

Allow me to be blunt: I am unlikely to release any games this Christmas. I haven't begun beta-testing Boxxle yet, and with all the Team Pixelboy orders I'll have to process and ship (in addition to school work) over the next month or so, I don't see myself starting to test Boxxle before late November at the earliest. Eduardo Mello is having second thoughts about letting Team Pixelboy publish Knightmare, and he has yet to deliver a ROM of Ghostbusters for me to beta-test. So no games will be ready in time for the Christmas deadline.

But there is a small silver lining to this dark cloud: As I indicated in previous news bulletins, I am currently collecting pre-orders for new copies of these past Team Pixelboy releases:

- Gulkave

- Girl's Garden (regular black cartridge, not light pink)

- Peek-a-boo (regular black cartridge, not dark pink)

- Pitfall II Arcade

- Track & Field

- Destructor SCE

- Circus Charlie

- Star Force

- Ninja Princess

- Golgo 13

- Bank Panic

- Konami's Ping-Pong

- Wonder Boy

- Mopiranger

- Module Man

- The Black Onyx

I will work to get all these new copies ready in time for Christmas. Close to 50 people have already registered their pre-orders, so I guess the upcoming Holidays will be busy for me even if I have no new games to offer. ;)

If you're interested in completing your collection of Team Pixelboy homebrew titles, now is the time to send me a PM! :D

THE FUTURE...

It should be noted that, for today's initial release, I prepared 100 copies of SubRoc Super Game, 100 copies of The Goonies, and 100 copies of TwinBee. I plan to produce more copies of these games in the future, but only after Opcode Games ships the second run of SGMs. I will also prepare new copies of earlier SGM titles (Dragon's Lair, Buck Rogers Super Game, etc.) once that happens.

QUEST FOR THE GOLDEN CHALICE

I will be auctionning off the last two CIB copies of Quest for the Golden Chalice on eBay near the end of this month. Keep an eye out for them, if you're still looking to acquire this title.

This concludes this Team Pixelboy News Bulletin. We now return you to your regular forum activities. :)

I'm not opening mine til Christmas... :D

I made some really good progress on order processing tonight, but my eyes are about to fall out, so I better go to bed now.

I don't think I'll be able to process any orders tomorrow, too busy with all kinds of stuff. I will resume replying to e-mails Sunday morning.