IGNORED

Team Pixelboy News Bulletin - October 16th 2014

Pixelboy

It's been a long day for me today, but I found some time over the last few hours to reply to many people to whom I had not sent a pre-invoice yet. For those who have selected their preferred shipping option, please be patient, I'll send you your invoice within a few days.

Thanks for your continued patience. :)

Luc,

I received an excellent package today with 8 games included. Many thanks :thumbsup:

For those who are wondering why AtariBuff received his package before everyone else (after I said that packages will start shipping after October 31st) it's because AtariBuff is one of my collaborators who helped to make these new releases possible, and I have a habit of sending out the packages of collaborators before everyone else's.

I'm still on schedule to start dropping off packages at the post office early next week. I've bought lots of shipping boxes recently and I just need to complete a paper for one of my university courses before getting started on packing games in these boxes.

Small update:

I just sold my last available copy of Joust. I could make a few more, but since Sean Kelly still has several copies in stock (which he didn't manage to sell at the Classic Gaming Expo last September) from this point onward I will ask everyone who comes to me with the intent to buy a copy of Joust to contact Sean.

I still have 15 available copies of SubRoc Super Game, 8 available copies of The Goonies, and 25 available copies of TwinBee. Once these last copies have been sold, I plan to make more eventually. It depends on when Opcode Games ships the second run of SGMs.

I was going to get started on preparing and shipping packages this week-end, but school work is already piling up (I just got through mid-term exams, for Pete's sake!) and I need to put the priority on that because the last thing I need is to burn the midnight oil before a deadline. So I'll be spending all of Saturday and Sunday trying to finish all my school papers (computer programs, actually) so that I can finally concentrate on shipping packages in November.

Here's the first of the last two copies ever manufactured of Quest for the Golden Chalice for ColecoVision:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2517001113451?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=251700111345&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Bidding starts at 25$, and the bidding period will end one week from now.

The other copy of the game will be auctioned off on eBay right after this one has found a final buyer.

Good luck to all bidders! :D

this is because in order to ship from canada to the USA Canada post charges for shipping within canada to the border and once it hits the border the USPS basically charges full shipping again.

so it's usually about double to send an item from say toronto to seattle as it is to send it from toronto to vancouver even though they are the same distance.

The two Quest for the Golden Chalice eBay shipping options for me (in Seattle, USA) are $20.43 and $33.34. Seems a bit steep for one game?

Edited by digress

The two Quest for the Golden Chalice eBay shipping options for me (in Seattle, USA) are $20.43 and $33.34. Seems a bit steep for one game?

It's a huge, unfortunate and expensive additiional expense that comes with this hobby and one that I can see only getting worse in the future. I have come to ignore shipping expenses altogether especially when it's an item that I really want and need... basically because there is almost no chance of stumbling upon most of this stuff locally.