Sign in to follow this  
Heaven/TQA

Atari800Mac Emulator under Yosemite?

I can not start the emulator under Yosemite? Does anybody have emulator running under the new OS?

Apple should not release new OS when Atari software is not running anymore :D

Ah... just have seen... Emulator is running when started directly but double click on .xex files crash here... Dragging file in running emulator work again.

Edited by Heaven/TQA

I can not start the emulator under Yosemite? Does anybody have emulator running under the new OS?

Apple should not release new OS when Atari software is not running anymore :D

Ah... just have seen... Emulator is running when started directly but double click on .xex files crash here... Dragging file in running emulator work again.

I just tried and it works fine for me. Try the usual - permissions repair, log out/log back in, etc.

Mine works fine as well. But you scared the hell out of me since I just upgraded yesterday. I haven't checked the SIO2PC but hope that still works too.

Can you get the sound to work with the Atari800Mac Emulator? I'm running it on Mavericks. Thanks... ;-)

Working great here under 10.10.1 (as it has all along since the first public betas).