IGNORED

ColecoVision Flashback Facelift Label Kit

pboland

+1 for the advice to watch Phil's video on installing the stickers. The tweezers are a must... not only for the careful removal of the backing, but aids in helping to center the stickers properly on the joynub. I accidentally ruined one of my round stickers by trying to peel the backing off with my fingernail, but Phil was nice enough to send replacements. If anyone stateside made the same mistake, LMK and I'd be happy to pay it forward by sending you my extra...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received my Coleco Flashback Facelift kit. It looks great!

One thing I did before applying the large decal on the main body... I noticed that in photos posted by others you could see a little bit of the old decal and white plastic strips peeking out from the edges of the new large decal.

I took a large black Sharpie and inked the white strips and the old white decal black before applying the new decal. No more white 'peeking', you just see the main decal and it looks terrific!

• Like 1

If you decide to do another run of these at some point after running out of the originals, maybe consider something like these (original shown for comparison):

2s9ppmq.png

25z5bie.png

rc26a9.png

6tlj7d.png

The new logo you made is vastly better than the original but also a tad cluttered. I'm not big on the Flashback font in particular.

Edited by Justin222

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I just wanted to let everyone know that the last Colecovision Flashback Facelift kit has been sold!

I will not be producing any more Facelift kits for the Colecovision Flashback units this year. It was a good run and thanks to all who have purchased. It's time I move on to other projects. The only way I would consider making more at this point is if there is some kind of ground swell for more of these.

Again, thanks to everybody who purchased a Facelift kit. You now have a unique flashback collectible. :)

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...