IGNORED

Best Place to Find Games Cheap in the East Coast?

Starf

Hi guys,

I've recently found that my favorite place to find games for cheap such as the Englishtown and Poconos Flea Markets have gone a little dry. I only found one to four stands at each market with games and all were ridiculously overpriced. I live in North New Jersey, and where I live, the two swap meets above were my main places finding games other than online.

Do you guys know any good swap meets to find retro games near the North Jersey area?

Not familiar with your area, but a lot of flea markets in the south are not doing so well. A few of the largest ones are getting real good. I've had some recent luck in the independent game stores. Atari seems to be playing second or even third fiddle to Nintendo and others. Also when dealing with fleamarket vendors, bring a notebook with your list and some notes. This can help you look like an experienced collector with high standards. I like to get a big stack on the counter and and then cull out the broken games and the ones with out labels, and then start negotiating price on the few games I like. If they keep them behind the counter ask about manuals and boxes even if you don't really care about CIB, anything to improve your position as the one with the CASH.