IGNORED

Did you buy a game device just for one perticular game?

5argust

I wanna know that if you have bought some game consoles because of a certain game? I've got my GB for Pokemon and N64 for The Legend of Zelda. But then, i thought it was too expensive for me to do this. So, i got one device(JXD S7800B) for all the retro emulator games. This is my story.

What about you? Have u bought an emulator only for one game on that system?

I love wii just for the get up aspect. I never had a xavis so I bought one from good will for 7 bucks just to try out the tennis and got tennis on ebay. And the xavix came with a bowling cart. So I had to get the ball also. Found some cheap boxed games on ebay. Also got boxing with gloves and baseball with the bat and ball.

• Like 1

Abe's Oddyssee was a big reason that I got the original PS1. Munchee's was big part of the reason I got a used XBox original. That game turned out to be a disappointment in comparison. Also I can't stand playing FPSes with a gamepad, so the XBox got all of 10 hours or so of playing the ~ 8 games I accumulated for it and has sat in the cupboard for about 6 years. Should have sold it, but the offer I got was a bit low at the time, I guess now it'd be lucky to fetch 20 bucks for the console + controllers and a few bucks each for the games.

Bought an SNES for Super Mario World BITD and an N64 for Mario64 and Cruisin' USA. Was mildly disappointed in the controls, but there was a cheat that helped a little bit.

I knew more awesomeness was coming for the SNES: Contra, Castlevania, Actraiser, Gradius, Final Fight, F-Zero and Pilot Wings all kept me busy for months.

TG-16 for Alien Crush originally, but fell in love with Blazing Lazers and Military Madness later.

GameCube for Rogue Squadron.

Dreamcast for the Sonic Adventure game.

Jaguar for Tempest and AvP.

PS2 for the Guitar Hero games and classic arcade game compilations.

PS1 for that 3D fighting game with Sophie in it... Battle Arena Toshinden, yeah - that's it. lol

• Like 1

One game always turned into many games as I fell in love with these consoles after the initial one game.

Colecovision - Donkey Kong

Genesis - Madden Football

Playstation - Resident Evil (or Final Fantasy VII)

Xbox - Ninja Gaiden Black

I'm toying with the idea of getting a ps2 just for a pinball game called flipnic. I'm a huge pinball fan and don't think this particular title is on other platforms

I have that its pretty weird but cool. I got a little tired of it after a while but I may fire it up again someday just to mess around. There's a bunch of other weird games on that system too, where you run around as a dog (Dog's Life) and where you fly around as a mosquito (Mr. Mosquito). The Taito collections are very well done too.

• Like 2

One game always turned into many games as I fell in love with these consoles after the initial one game.

Colecovision - Donkey Kong

Genesis - Madden Football

Playstation - Resident Evil (or Final Fantasy VII)

Xbox - Ninja Gaiden Black

I have that its pretty weird but cool. I got a little tired of it after a while but I may fire it up again someday just to mess around. There's a bunch of other weird games on that system too, where you run around as a dog (Dog's Life) and where you fly around as a mosquito (Mr. Mosquito). The Taito collections are very well done too.

If you owned Mr. Mosquito, that makes it two people (me included) who bought it. Definitely a different kind of game.

• Like 1

Not a console, but I purchased two converters for the N64 just so I could try out Taz Express (Euro Exclusive). This was back in 02/03 when not much was known on the subject. Even Gamestop had the title listed on their inventory (Along with Space Race, another cancelled N64 Looney Tunes title). Anyway, even though I ended up not being able to play it, I went on to import Airboarder 64, Rakuga Kids and Sin and Punishment. For me, Sin and Punishment is reason enough to own a converter.