IGNORED

I was trying to get this done for Halloween, but...

PacManPlus

It's a top down shooter :)

Not sure what you are kicking around for names but maybe . . .

Since the human body seems to be mostly full of poo, he could have a bunch of the brown stuff explode from the zombies when they are shot and the game could be called "Shoot the Sh*t." Someone might complain and say that it's a stupid name since you're not actually shooting sh*t, so maybe you'd also have to shoot the pile of residual sh*t after killing a zombie to keep the street clean (since walking through piles of poo would slow you down). :D

• Like 1

Since the human body seems to be mostly full of poo, he could have a bunch of the brown stuff explode from the zombies when they are shot and the game could be called "Shoot the Sh*t." Someone might complain and say that it's a stupid name since you're not actually shooting sh*t, so maybe you'd also have to shoot the pile of residual sh*t after killing a zombie to keep the street clean (since walking through piles of poo would slow you down). :D

Lol, right. Give the idea of cleaning the streets, MOAR ideas:

Todd The Clean-Up Guy Vs. The Sh*T Zombies

Zombie Scraper

Clean Up on Aisle Dead

Rotting Streets and The Men Who Clean Them

Escape From the Planet of the Zombie Monsters

Z-Brigade / Zed Brigade <- Latter for our Canadian friends :P

Edited by Shaggy the Atarian

...and now we have the name: "Zombie Brigade" Thanks guys! (although "Streets Of The Dead" was very close!) I originally wanted to call it World War Z but I think a certain Movie Studio might have an issue with that. :ponder:

@RandomTerrain: :lol:

Thanks for the compliments... I think I need to rewrite the collision detection section but when I have at least a demo I will post a binary... But it won't be for a little while because I am pretty far behind. :(

LOL at some of the names

Edited by PacManPlus
  • Like 7

...and now we have the name: "Zombie Brigade" Thanks guys! (although "Streets Of The Dead" was very close!) I originally wanted to call it World War Z but I think a certain Movie Studio might have an issue with that. :ponder:

@RandomTerrain: :lol:

Thanks for the compliments... I think I need to rewrite the collision detection section but when I have at least a demo I will post a binary... But it won't be for a little while because I am pretty far behind. :(

LOL at some of the names

Thanks :D You could always use Streets of the Dead for a sequel if that was in the cards :D

Just curious, what is the scope of the game? Will it have an ending or will it be more of an endless wave survival title?

I think "Zombie Brigade" is a great name, not only for a game, but a homebrew franchise of games. e.g. "Zombie Brigade: Nightfall" :ponder:

Feel free to ignore that. I'm sort of hung up on the idea of homebrew franchises.

Also, heads-up that the original Night of the Dead is in the public domain, if you're looking for art and inspiration.

post-23476-0-94141100-1414700124_thumb.jpg post-23476-0-13873100-1414700140_thumb.jpg

• Like 1