IGNORED

I was trying to get this done for Halloween, but...

PacManPlus

Holy Crap!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :) I hope this game lives up to your expectations...

The only reason I might not call it "Streets Of The Dead" is because the scene depicted above is only one of a few environments (i.e. a graveyard, neighborhood, etc.)

hmmmm..... so many good ideas here. I probably shouldn't put the cart before the horse though.

We're having a Halloween day at work, so I won't be able to work on the game today. I'll be leaving for work in about an hour:

attachicon.gif20141025_173505 - Smaller.jpg

Happy Halloween!

Wait…you work? You aren't independently wealthy and code during all of the hours that you aren't gaming or posting here? No way. :)

The Zombies of Hazzard. Daisy might be dead, but she still has a hot body. Can you control your urges or do you take your life in your hands and try to mount her?

She looks dead today and has a gunt. So ur close. And to some of old gamers after a few drinks shes still ho double T hot!

Edited by Jinks

Thanks guys! Currently re-working the collision detection (again) :( But If I get it the way I want it everything else will fall into place. :)

By the way, everyone over in the 7800 group on Facebook is singing high praises in your honor, Bob. That and they love the pics of your custom 7800 paint jobs.

Thanks! I actually don't have a FB account but thank you for letting me know. :)

Will this be an XM only game?

No - this will be a stock game.

I think it should be called Rezolve. Misspelled with a 'z' for obvious reasons and a couple potential layers of meaning wrapped in it. :)

I like this a lot. I think this will be it. :D

Any chance this game gets a 2-player option???

As much as I like to make 2-player simultaneous games, because the way I am basing the environment around the player, this one won't have it unfortunately. :(

...back to work! ;)

Thanks again,

Bob

• Like 2

As much as I like to make 2-player simultaneous games, because the way I am basing the environment around the player, this one won't have it unfortunately. :(

How many replies do you think will be posted before somebody asks for a split screen so a 2-player simultaneous game will be possible? :D

How many replies do you think will be posted before somebody asks for a split screen so a 2-player simultaneous game will be possible? :D

The funny thing about this, is that this started as a 2 player split screen (demo attached). Player 1 controlled the top 'running man', and player 2 controlled the bottom 'running man', each with separate scrolling regions.

But, I didn't like it within the context of the game I was doing, so I scrapped it.

ScrollDemo.A78

• Like 5

Thanks guys! Currently re-working the collision detection (again) :( But If I get it the way I want it everything else will fall into place. :)
Thanks! I actually don't have a FB account but thank you for letting me know. :)
No - this will be a stock game.

I like this a lot. I think this will be it. :D

...back to work! ;)

Thanks again,

Bob

If it's stock, can you solicit the aid of the chip tunes enthusiasts to make some rockin' tunes on the TIA? There's a group of Polish chip tunes enthusiasts over in the A8 forum that can make the GTIA sing like a SID, so they should be able to accomplish some of that on the TIA itself. I like the relentless yet minimalistic musical vibe John Carpenter does in all of his films… I've noticed Bear McCready has copied that in some of the heavy moments in The Walking Dead, like the music during The Governor's first attack on the prison.

The funny thing about this, is that this started as a 2 player split screen (demo attached). Player 1 controlled the top 'running man', and player 2 controlled the bottom 'running man', each with separate scrolling regions.

But, I didn't like it within the context of the game I was doing, so I scrapped it.

AD&D? :)