IGNORED

I was trying to get this done for Halloween, but...

PacManPlus

So, this is one of the games I was thinking of coming back to...

But I think I need to start from scratch as I don't even know where I was here, and it no longer compiles.

I'm trying to decide on this or Adventure III or Defender (hence the three posts).

Adventure 3 Adventure 3 Adventure 3 !!!!! :grin:

• Like 1

Bob at this point anything you make is going to be awesome, I am torn between defender and adventure 3, I would say adventure 3 as the system needs more of those types of games..

Good luck on it and let me know if I can be of any service to you on any game designs, working with you all in Baby Pac Man brought back my great times in game design years at IGN ..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What about that chip that was used for Rikki and Vikki? Those aren't as in short supply (from what I know) as pokey chips. Plus it sounds awesome.

That obviously wasn't out or known-about back when I posted my post a year ago... And that game deliberately still uses the TIA for audio SFX...

So, this is one of the games I was thinking of coming back to...

But I think I need to start from scratch as I don't even know where I was here, and it no longer compiles.

I'm trying to decide on this or Adventure III or Defender (hence the three posts).

Definitely voting for 100% original PacManPlus IP.... the 7800 - and the 5200 - is definitely up for more Dual Joystick* blasting action, especially with zombies in this case...

*Although Crazy Climber is sorely lacking on both the 7800 and the 5200... I'm still surprised the 2600 version hasn't been modded to support Dual Joysticks yet...

Edited by Lynxpro
  • Like 1