IGNORED

My ColecoVision Addiction: web site

HkryCrkStudio

I would like to point out one small correction. You list the creators of some overlays. I believe the Mario Bros. should state "pboland / CollectorVision". Unless there are multiple overlays for Mario Bros.? I'm assume you are referring to this overlay:

attachicon.gifMarioBros.jpg

I actually haven't gotten around to adding your tremendous overlays to the list and will do so ASAP. The listing for Mario Bros. that you see is for the original release of the game in 2009... well actually the Mario Bros. Controller Set that was made by Yurkie and came with overlays.

I actually haven't gotten around to adding your tremendous overlays to the list and will do so ASAP. The listing for Mario Bros. that you see is for the original release of the game in 2009... well actually the Mario Bros. Controller Set that was made by Yurkie and came with overlays.

I had a feeling there might have been other overlays made for that game. I just couldn't find a pic of it when I wrote that post. Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by pboland

Phil I have in my own collection 12 overlays that are reproductions of the original 80's overlays, plus another 8 overlays for homebrew games, not including the Mario Bros overlay. Is that a complete list of what you've produced or are there others that should be added to the list?

I did cleanup/redraw and reproduce the original 12 overlays, but the 8 homebrew overlays I did not design. Those were designed by Pixelboy. He gave me permission to produce those overlays. The Mario Bros overlay was the only homebrew Colecovision game overlay to date that I've worked on (I've done a few INTV overlays however ;) ). The only other Coleco overlays I've worked on are the orphan overlays that are an on going project. Here's the list so far:

- Beamrider
- BumpJump
- Choplifter
- CongoBongo
- Destructor
- DukesHazzard
- Galaxian
- Heist
- Illusions
- MrDo

And with your permission I'd like to advertise the fact that these overlays are available from you with a link on the website - would you approve?

That's fine. If you need a topic to link to, you can always use this one:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/202786-colecovision-overlays-available-reproduction/?p=3095528

• 5 months later...

My website will be going into a temporary hiatus... I regret that I do not have the time to devote to making this the site that I have been dreaming about - at least not at this time. It's a lot of work for one individual to keep up especially when other things in life must take precedence. I know there are others in the community who can relate!

So I encourage all to check out a new Facebook community page a friend of mine has started - https://www.facebook.com/colecovisionaddict

Kamshaft has a new website coming and is steadily building content on it. He will be making it interactive too! I hope to help with the project in some capacity.

I hope to have cvaddiction.com up in it's full glory someday, albeit taking a somewhat different approach and serving a different purpose than I had originally intended. In the mean time, please support Kamshaft - the latest ColecoVision addict! :)

More coming soon from Kamshaft himself...

Edited by HkryCrkStudio

• 5 months later...

ColecoVision Addiction is becoming COLECOVISION NORTH!

The web site is undergoing major changes and will relaunch on January 1st, 2016 with a new URL. Prepare for a new and improved site devoted to the celebration and preservation of the ColecoVision! ColecoVision North will be for ColecoVision fans not just in Canada but around the world.

For periodic updates, check www.cvaddiction.com

Main thread is now here:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/245957-colecovision-north-web-site-launch-january-1-2016/

post-39300-0-11260800-1448233109_thumb.png