IGNORED

Deal Alert

cimerians

Apparently Wal-mart is going to have a killer deal on an Xbox One Master Chief Collection bundle. it's only $329 and you get a $30 Wal-mart gift card with it. I've been leaning toward PS4 but that is a very tempting deal.

The bad news is it's an in-store deal only on Thanksgiving day.

I heard it is going to be a week-long thing. Hopefully that's the case.

New Egg has Xbox One Wireless Controllers for $39.99, free shipping and no tax! (At least I didn't get charged tax)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103336&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=1312731&SID=

They don't list the price, but if you ask them to email the price, it should be $39.99! I snagged an extra controller at last.

New Egg has Xbox One Wireless Controllers for $39.99, free shipping and no tax! (At least I didn't get charged tax)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103336&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=1312731&SID=

They don't list the price, but if you ask them to email the price, it should be $39.99! I snagged an extra controller at last.

If you find a deal like that for PS4 controllers please let me know.

If you find a deal like that for PS4 controllers please let me know.

These start next Thursday at 5pm - 6pm depending on the store:

Best Buy: ps4 All DUALSHOCK 4 Controllers $39.99 (white, black etc)

Target: ps4 All DUALSHOCK 4 Controllers $39.99

Gamestop: ps4 Dualshock Controller $44.99 [Friday & Saturday only]

Of course those are probably online and store so tax or shipping may be charged although Best Buy I think is free shipping. Amazon will probably match everyone so I would look there first.

• Like 1

Wow, some really, REALLY good deals for Xbox, many of which are live as of today.

http://majornelson.com/2014/11/25/weeks-deals-gold-black-friday-edition/

http://xbldb.com/offer-history/price-changes/price-decreases

Of particular interest to me are the $2.99 deals for Bulletstorm and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Even with my Xbox 360 backlog such as it is....how can I say no to $2.99!!!!

• Like 2

I heard the regular Titanfall being on sale for $4.99, but it shows as $9.99 in the XBOX ONE store ($12.99 for the deluxe version).

Strider for the XBOX ONE is $7.50 right now, half off the normal price. Totally worth picking up. It looks like it runs smoother than the 360 version (60fps) and my brother who owns the 360 version tells me the backgrounds are more detailed in the XBOX ONE version.

Peggle 2 is $4.50 right now as well, normally it's $12 or so. I can't vouch for it personally as I just bought it, but a friend tells me it's fun. Probably worth what it's going for right now.

I can't think of any other steals at the moment.

• Like 1

Just got back from Wal Mart. It seems they are running discounts on some NIB games. I picked up the XBOX ONE versions of Need for Speed Rivals: Complete Edition for $25 and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls for $35. They weren't super steals but still a good chunk off the normal going rate and were cheaper than the discounted digital versions in the XBOX Live store. I think Wal Mart may be doing this through the weekend so it may be worth checking them out. Standard wireless controllers are $40 there right now as well. I am kind of bummed about that because I just bought one for the typical $60 last week. D'oh.

• 3 weeks later...

Target are offering the Assassin's Creed bundle for $350 and they're giving a $70 gift card with it. Best deal on any current-gen console I've seen yet. It's even better if you have a Target Red Card and get another 5% off. That is very tempting. I think if it came with better games I'd bite.

The games are download codes. Sell the codes on eBay. :D

That's a good thought, but I've read the reviews for Unity. I don't think I'd get much out of it. And I'm guessing that most people interested in Black Flag already own it. I have it for the PS3.

I think you'd be surprised. Unity is a $60 game either way, I'd imagine you'd be able to make at least half that back.

• 1 month later...