cimerians

Deal Alert

Wow

Evolve (not sure if its good) is only $5 bucks on the store:

Wow. I've been curious about that one for a while, but it seems like the type of game that wouldn't be fun unless you have friends playing because of the co-op nature.

Wow

Wow. I've been curious about that one for a while, but it seems like the type of game that wouldn't be fun unless you have friends playing because of the co-op nature.

Yeah it seems its primarily a multiplayer game but I think I read that it had a single player feature with computer controlled players or something. It also had some bugs or some DLC or microtransactions horror stories that kept it from being rated very high but I just can't remember.

The game does sound interesting...kind of like an Alien or Predator thing where one player is a monster and the other players are the hunters etc.

Edit: I did a quick search and its one of those games where half the game is sold as DLC and you only get the base game. For 5 bucks (cup of coffee?) it may be worth a look I don't know. lol

I think I'll skip it though.

Edit Edit: This is why its on sale:

http://www.amazon.com/Evolve-Ultimate-Edition-Xbox-One/dp/B0166QDQNE

Shows as out of stock?

Yeah they go fast. I was able to get one last night when I posted this. Actually it shows in stock right now that I checked. Your talking about the xbox live card?

1 year Gold $29.99

http://boxeddeal.com/gaming/xbox-live-12-month-subscription-code-email-delivery.html?sdtid=8264707

(I've ordered from BoxedDeal before. Its all good)

Shows as out of stock?

You can get the same deal almost anytime at cdkeys.com. It looks dodgy but I bought one from them and it works. I learned about them from Reddit and I read a lot of positive testimonials before buying. You pay with PayPal and get a photo of the code within seconds.

Edited by WestofHouse

Yeah they go fast. I was able to get one last night when I posted this. Actually it shows in stock right now that I checked. Your talking about the xbox live card?

They are in stock right now. Just placed an order myself. :)

• Like 1

Best Buy still has Wireless controllers for 40 bucks. Amazon did over the weekend but I missed it. Needed a third for Knight Squad which has taken over our evenings.

Best Buy still has Wireless controllers for 40 bucks. Amazon did over the weekend but I missed it. Needed a third for Knight Squad which has taken over our evenings.

Glad you mentioned it. These things are very expensive at list price. Points brought this down to $21

Gears of War Ultimate Edition Target Cartwheel 75% off = $9.99

http://cartwheel.target.com/o/gears-of-war_n_x3a-ultimate-edition/-/60586

I missed this on sale at Target, but actually picked it up for the same price over at Amazon. I played it twice back on 360, but have definitely been enjoying it all over again. I'm going to be putting it down once Quantum Break drops tomorrow....I can't wait!

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is apparently free this week for Gold members, according to the Tekken 7 XBOX announcement at E3.

*edit: I have to clarify, this is for the 360 version of the game. Tekken Tag 2 isn't an Xbone title, but it is backwards compatible. You can find the 360 one by searching "Tekken Tag Tournament 2" in the XBOX Live marketplace from your XBOX One and the price will come up as free when you go to purchase it.

Edited by Austin
  • Like 1

To think that 2 bucks is still too expensive to make want to suffer to another second of Ass Ass in Creed... nice deal for people who tolerate "games" though.