IGNORED

WAR Colecovision homebrew for sale

digress

Hi,
I Completed the game! The Game is a homebrew in every sense of the term created in my home while I brewed coffee.
Colecovision WAR is an new homebrew project I have developed. I am releasing it in cartridge form. Each game comes with:
1 - Game Box
1 - Game manual
1 - Insert to keep the cartridge from moving around inside box
1 - Colecovision / Coleco ADAM compatible game cartridge with labels
Slight Edit: If someone would prefer the 3d printed cartridge facing in 2 colours I'm willing to make up some of these instead of of the default printed label. Just let me know your preference. Price would be the same. It would appear as 1 of these 3 options:
The default colour label #1

War Colour Label Variation

the War in red label #2

War RED Tank Variation

Skull Facing #3

War RED Skull Variation

I may make another colour variation in the future but this is what I have ready for now.

Now I am offering Complete in Box copies for sale.
Cost is $50USD + 12$ shipping to the USA & Canada. This would include insurance & a tracking #
Contact me at gerry@eriscreations.com if interested. This is only a pre-order to gauge interest. I do have some CIB made up
and ready to go but I'm making them on going and hope to start shipping out the first few copies as early as monday and
depending on interest i'll continue and hopefully have them all shipped out by dec 1.
I will only ask people to pay when I have a copy complete in hand and ready to ship and then first come basis. I'll send an
invoice and payment is through PAYPAL only at this time. Payment info will be in the e-mail when I reply.
I have 5 copies right now available and will be making more each day so that your burger is fresh and not microwaved.
If outside the USA or Canada send me your shipping address and order info and i'll send you a shipping quote to your location.
The costs to uk & europe is prohibitive if using a tracking #, $46 and up according to canada post website. There is however a
$12 option for airmail to UK & Germany ... and I assume france etc. but there would be no tracking. It would be best if you had a canadian or usa address.
You can reference the development thread here to see how it came to be.
Thanks for your support
Gerry
  • Like 6

Thanks for interest everyone. I believe I have replied to everyone to date who e-mailed me or messaged me.

I'll update everyone interested as I make progress this week. The reason I didn't want to take orders for games not yet produced is because I am making most of the elements 1 at a time in my home office and you never know when one of my machines breaks down or supplies run out.

Hopefully I'll have minimal problems and I'll have more copies available this week.

• Like 2

Thanks for interest everyone. I believe I have replied to everyone to date who e-mailed me or messaged me.

I'll update everyone interested as I make progress this week. The reason I didn't want to take orders for games not yet produced is because I am making most of the elements 1 at a time in my home office and you never know when one of my machines breaks down or supplies run out.

Hopefully I'll have minimal problems and I'll have more copies available this week.

Thank you Gerry!