IGNORED

Intellivision Trading Cards Series 1

UPDATE #10

- Series 2 is now available: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/235954-intellivision-trading-cards-series-2/

- Series 1 is still available for EURO 45.00 (or EURO 40 if ordered combined with the purchase of Series 2)

UPDATE #9

- Testprint of Series 2 will be next week

- The first Atari 2600 Set is on offer here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/233361-atari-2600-trading-cards-series-1/ Feel free to join the dark side ;)

UPDATE #8

- All the remaining orders that include CC3 boxes are going out today. Check your mailbox in about 5 to 10 days :)

- Order list updated (green=paid)

UPDATE #7

- Cards have been delivered, shipping has started, pictures added down below.

- Everyone who ordered a CC3 box along the INTV TCS1 has to wait a few days longer, I am still waiting for some printer supplies to finish the boxes.

UPDATE #6

- Order placed at printer, production has started

UPDATE #5

- Pre-Order is over, if you've missed this sale you'll be able to move to the back-order list. The new price is EURO 45.00 per set (includes worldwide shipping).

UPDATE #4

- 12 hours left for pre-order

- All Paypal invoices sent. Some persons haven't sent their Paypal address yet, please contact me so I can send you the Paypal invoice

- Order list updated

- Many thanks for 75 pre-orders!

UPDATE #3

- 1 day left for pre-order

- Paypal invoices will be sent out today

- Order list updated

UPDATE #2

- I have received 65 pre-orders, many thanks for that!

- 3 days left for pre-order :)

UPDATE #1

- Pre-order is open until 16.11.2014 CET 4PM

On Sunday night I am going to order the first batch of this series. If there is enough interest after this first run I will order another batch. Due to lower production numbers the price will rise quite a bit.

- Order list added

If you don't want to be listed public please drop me a line and I'll remove you asap

- Contact outside AtariAge

If you are interested in a set but not registered here at AtariAge you can drop me a line at: order@retrogamesshop.com

Hi everyone,

I am working on a series of trading cards for the INTV with the support of the INTV Funhouse for quite some time now after finishing the Atari 7800 trading cards. Now I have received the test prints and the cards are looking fine. I have to do a few small changes but then they are ready to go. The first series with 50 cards features the original Mattel releases and a nice box.

A set costs EURO 35 including shipping airmail letter (robust box/uninsured/no tracking/shipping time 5 to 10 days). For shipping as regular airmail parcel (robust box/insurance/tracking/shipping time 14 to 28 days, up to 5kg) you will have to add another EURO 35 (yep, shipping a parcel to North America is that expensive).

Since I have to pay the printer in advance I have to charge the amount up-front, so if you are interested in a set just drop me a PM with your Paypal address.

Some additional info as requested:

· Red/Blue Space Armada, Space Battle boxes cards: I've added the 2 blue versions with the same number like the reds for the purists :) So yes, all the 54 cards shown on the pictures will be included

· Limited run: It's not a limited run, but after the first run the price will be way higher due to the lower production numbers

· Combined shipping letter airmail: It's possible for up to 3 sets, the first set costs EURO 35, the other two costs EURO 32 each

· Combined shipping airmail parcel: It's possible for up to 15 sets, the first set costs EURO 35, the additional copies cost EURO 32 each

· Shipping date: Production takes about 1 week, so the shipping will be one week after I've collected the money

Marc.

PS: If you are interested in the Atari 7800 cards as well, just check back here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/225742-atari-7800-trading-cards-series-2/?hl=%2Btrading+%2Bcards&do=findComment&comment=3009780

Order List:

revolutionika

JoeM_Intellivision
cmart604
skosh
Intymike
scalpel
BBWW
Oscar G.
mylok
Hydrofoil
Steve Jones
Ignorama
toymailman
gunoz
ChefPepper
Intellivisioner
IntellivisionDude
JasonlikesINTV
Alex.Pace
y-bot
Spadafermo51
Intellfan
DZ-Jay
wolfy62
Ambrosine
retrogmr
mjarnold7
SoulBuster
Certifiable
Winangels
Chad
Troy_Whelan
maximebeauvais
Lathe26
ozyr
RetroAl
intellanut
Utopia
AtariBuff
AJChandler
Tarzilla
stc2009
WaveRider1970

Fushek

mammothservices
pittheat
yurgle
alevin16

post-36-0-91658200-1415518864_thumb.png

post-36-0-30774900-1415518877_thumb.png

post-36-0-63537400-1415518898_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-29079800-1415518902_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-03836300-1415518906_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-35211400-1415518910_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-79120000-1415518914_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-23532400-1415518919_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-63324400-1415518923_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-22252400-1415518928_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-60653300-1415518932_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-67299600-1416824232_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-69397400-1416824235_thumb.jpg

Edited by Marc Oberhäuser
  • Like 14

(some/all???) Intellivision cart boxes were already done on Twin Galaxies trading cards.....I picked some up last night at the 2014 Houston ArcadeExpo

Do you have a list? I've only recently learned about these, and the lists at videogametradingcards only seem to cover 2012.

• Like 1

(some/all???) Intellivision cart boxes were already done on Twin Galaxies trading cards.....I picked some up last night at the 2014 Houston ArcadeExpo

Is it just me, or does that set suck?

"We will be putting at least 22 Intellivision games on trading cards" Go big or stay home.

Am I a bad person for crapping on someones product? :-o :-o

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 2

Hmmm. Burgertime,Pitfall, dungeons and dragons and tron, MLB, lock n chase, venture and Mattel....... I wonder how they got permission for that. :-/

Like im one to talk.....

I think we should not be derailing Marcs thread with another card set, that is incomplete and poorly advertised. There is a reason most of us here never heard of it.

Just sayin. Dont kill the messenger.

Edited by revolutionika

Nice! Just paid for mine. Thanks.

When series 2? :P

I plan to do them in 6 weeks interval, but in the end it depends on how much time I'll have available next month.

OMG, these look awesome! I'm in for multiple sets for sure.

Ooh, I see prototype boxes ;-) Variants, Variants, Variants!

That's the plan. The first three sets contain the 125 games, prototypes and major box variations. I also would like to add the aftermarket games, but here I have to check back with the developer first.

I will probably want 2 they look great. I am on my way out the door now....what is the total for to sets to ship to California? ;-)

As I stated in the additional information up to 3 copies can be shipped in one shipping box, so 2 copies cost EURO 67 (1 x 35 inc. shipping and 1 x 32 (no additional shipping costs)).

Edited by Marc Oberhäuser