IGNORED

Dungeon Hunt – a new game for the Atari 8 Bit!

jacobus

Will there be a digital edition, like ATR disk image and PDF handbook?

I would pay the 20$ anyway.

The first post in this thread says there's a CD included that has a Level Editor and a backup digital version. Pretty sure that will equate to an ATR. I was doing the beta testing on this, and I've seen both .doc and pdf versions of the manual, so hopefully that will be on the CD as well, but you'll have to wait for Jacobus to chime in to be 100% sure.

Bob

Will there be a digital edition, like ATR disk image and PDF handbook?

I would pay the 20$ anyway.

There may be a digital version some time in the future, I don't have definite plans at this point. As mentioned further down in the thread, I still have a number (shrinking) of boxed copies.

The first post in this thread says there's a CD included that has a Level Editor and a backup digital version. Pretty sure that will equate to an ATR. I was doing the beta testing on this, and I've seen both .doc and pdf versions of the manual, so hopefully that will be on the CD as well, but you'll have to wait for Jacobus to chime in to be 100% sure.

Bob

That's correct.

But jacobus would have to mail the physical goods regardless.

The book looks really good, but I have so much game boxes and books lying around, that I would rather have a purely digital edition.

Edited by JoSch

Rumour has it a digital e-mailing will exist, all you have to do is pm and pre-pay. After all the Collector Boxed Sets, and Player Boxed sets are

shipped, the Digital versions without all the goodies box etc. should or would, I imagine, start being e-mailed.

My suggestion is to pm and pre pay for it right away, This looks like it is being delivered in the formats the buyer prefers or wants,

hands down the best way I've seen to sell Atari goods!

Hats off to Jacobus!

Edited by _The Doctor__

Here is an up to date video of the game play on the first level at skill setting 3. At this settings, the monsters will "see" you three spaces away and immediately start to attack. When they do, they strike harder and move faster than at the lower skill levels.

At this moment I am busy assembling packages and will contact the people who have pre-ordered within a day. I still have a few extra packages, so if you want one and haven't already PM'd me, please do so as soon as possible!

Orders from Germany - I have two people so far interested in the bulk shipping, please contact me if you want to join in.

• Like 14