MikeDijital

Hello all Im new and wanted to show my Jag Dust cover idea

Hello, been meaning to sign up here for a while, been kind of a lurker for some time, I collect Jag and 5200, but mostly play my atari stuff on a soft modded Xbox, but since the jag doesn't do so well with emulation I happened to have to buy the actual system, I got about 40 games for it, but the one thing I always hated is the fact there is no dust cover door.. I think I remedied that with an emtpy game cart case, I made a youtube video about it and was kinda proud of my idea and wanted to share it with other jag fans

not sure how to embed a youtube video here, so ill just link it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF74WtoPZ9g

I like it. But I will say my CD unit is permanently plugged into my jag anyway and I've never had trouble with bent pins.

Alternative is the actual dust cover for the whole Jag of course.

I wouldn't mind giving this a go. Would you be willing to upload your sticker design?

This is the image I used, but you could really just grab any image off google images, and I just used my photo editing program to make it 3 3/4 inches wide by 1 3/4 inches tall

post-40774-0-90764100-1416172356_thumb.jpg

Someone should make new glossy jag stickers, smaller than a bumper sticker. I wonder if a local print shop could do that type of thing. Would love a few of these to put here and there..