IGNORED

FS: 100% Working Dreamcast Store Kiosk--Great Shape

HeadHuntaz

New member looking to sell expensive item with nothing but his word? HERE WE GO AGAIN.

Seriously, pictures are a MUST as well your location (where are you shipping from / item location) and as I am sure you can understand being a stranger to this community how about some sort of feedback / references? Have you sold times before? Ebay feedback / ratings? Any can vouch for you? All we have is a username that means nothing to anyone. :?

• Like 1

New member looking to sell expensive item with nothing but his word? HERE WE GO AGAIN.

Seriously, pictures are a MUST as well your location (where are you shipping from / item location) and as I am sure you can understand being a stranger to this community how about some sort of feedback / references? Have you sold times before? Ebay feedback / ratings? Any can vouch for you? All we have is a username that means nothing to anyone. :?

I find it annoying when people don't put the city, state...or providence, city...country, city.

• Like 1

I have done a ton of business with Mark_Wolfe and its my first post on here. Yes I am on ebay with 100% positive feedback (HdHuntaz01)and I find it annoying when people act like things that should be hobbies are life threatening or like a crime has been committed because someone forgot to post it properly. I'm in Lilburn, GA and anyone can feel free to stop by and play the kiosk. Also, feel free to send a friend or family member if that makes you feel better. Mark can vouch for me...my name is Chris Walker. Picture of item can be found here: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/vgm/4767988856.html ....... Buy it, Don't buy it...makes no difference....just trying to find someone that might like to have a Dreamcast Kiosk....

• Like 1

I have done a ton of business with Mark_Wolfe and its my first post on here. Yes I am on ebay with 100% positive feedback (HdHuntaz01)and I find it annoying when people act like things that should be hobbies are life threatening or like a crime has been committed because someone forgot to post it properly. I'm in Lilburn, GA and anyone can feel free to stop by and play the kiosk. Also, feel free to send a friend or family member if that makes you feel better. Mark can vouch for me...my name is Chris Walker. Picture of item can be found here: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/vgm/4767988856.html ....... Buy it, Don't buy it...makes no difference....just trying to find someone that might like to have a Dreamcast Kiosk....

And now we know, was that so hard? :roll: LOOK, you have to try to see from our perspective which is WE DON'T KNOW YOU, so do you really consider it unreasonable for a potential buyer to have some small bit of reassurance? Sure in the end there are no guarantees, but everything you just posted really helps.the only one making an issue out of it is you, I am not sure why it is that people get so blown out of shape when they are asked for pictures , feedback etc. IT'S NOT PERSONAL, IT'S BUSINESS, from the information you have now given it sounds like you should be more understanding of this. You are correct, you didn't post it properly and you were asked for more detail and given some advice, if you think that is out of line then sorry but are you aware that often people show up here and post a first post just like yours and a good percentage of the time they have ripped people off or end up doing just that?. Then comes the attitude, life threatening? No, good chance to lose $500 to a stranger? Sadly YES it has happened many times. Buy, it, don't buy it, it makes no difference OH BUT you bothered to make an account and post here JUST FOR THE PURPOSE of trying to sell to one of us, but OMG HOW dare we, HOW DARE we ask for a little information before hand. :lolblue: Well good luck man, I am sure someone will be very pleased to purchase from you and with the info you have supplied in this post at least they can do so with more confidence.

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 1

Actually @oldschoolretrogamer I was referring to Yurkie saying "I find it annoying when people don't put the city, state...or providence, city...country, city." I understood what you wrote and provided what you asked....Secondly I already had an account because once again I have bought a bunch of modded xboxes from Mark Wolfe....me posting here was mainly for people that were in the Atlanta area and could come by and check the machine out. Didn't give anyone any attitude all i did was state the obvious.... this is a hobby for me...if someone doesn't post something correctly I would either tell them how to do it or what their missing like you did...but to add extra shit is pointless. I don't care if it annoyed him..at all....I made a mistake oh well. And yes if you want to buy it fine, if not oh well....it takes two seconds to post something and see if someone wants it...if not off to eBay. So that is BUSINESS...telling me it annoys you is PERSONAL.

• Like 1

Ha Ha Ha well chatty now aren't you? :-D interesting since you are obviously so casual about it and could care less. Well, nothing indicated you had an account here previously, so yes you did appear as someone new to this community, the fact you had bought a bunch of Modded Xbox's from Mark Wolfe is no indication of that because Mark (whom I have also had the pleasure of dealing with a few times) sells elsewhere as well as his own site etc. My point about it not being life threatening was in reaction to your own words, just a hobby for you? GREAT, it is just a hobby for most of us, not acting like it is "life threatening" just not looking to throw away $500 to a stranger either.

I am not here to argue with you, now you know how it works around here so be it. Perhaps 5 years in the future if for whatever reason you decide to try and sell here again, if you don't recall the details of your current account you can just make another account again which is fine, maybe you will remember to state the details and post properly, if not I suspect you will be met with a similar reception. "Welcome back" to atariage, clearly we are blessed with your presence.

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 1

I'm going to have to side with OldSchoolRetroGamer on this one. You could have been a member here for years and years, but if you don't post how are we to know you aren't just making an account to sell things? This is a community, and despite the occasional argument here and there it's a pretty tight-knit community. We all try to watch each-others backs, so if a seller comes in offering something that's large, uncommon, and expensive, without giving much other info or giving us a reason to trust them, we tend to close the ranks. Honestly, it's not rude. We've seen more then our fair share of scammers come and go. That's why I wrote the topic I dropped a link to earlier, so that persons who are legitimately offering goods (such as yourself) will be able to make an excellent first impression. Honestly, you didn't make a good first impression at all. You gave very little info, didn't post pics, asked us to email you, and then became defensive and combative when called on it. Plus, it wasn't until another member posted a link from the chat that we even got some more info.

We're not trying to attack you, we've just seen enough people come through and try to take advantage of folks here that we're wary.

• Like 1

@TPA5...No I understand 100%...and like I said to oldschoolretrogamer I completely understood where he was coming from and appreciated his information. He kept it strictly professional, I got more bothered by the other guy saying it's annoying...to me thats a personal feeling. I understand the tight knit community, I have been a member of the KLOV forums for a long time. My hobby is arcade machines and yes we have seen people get taking advantage of. So I will do better next time and didn't mean to piss anyone off.

• Like 2

@TPA5...No I understand 100%...and like I said to oldschoolretrogamer I completely understood where he was coming from and appreciated his information. He kept it strictly professional, I got more bothered by the other guy saying it's annoying...to me thats a personal feeling. I understand the tight knit community, I have been a member of the KLOV forums for a long time. My hobby is arcade machines and yes we have seen people get taking advantage of. So I will do better next time and didn't mean to piss anyone off.

True enough mate, don't sweat it! Sorry if I came off a little pretentious or rude in my post, reading it again I was perhaps a little rude. I don't think you pissed anyone off, just made us all nervous. But hey, you're more than welcome here! I think if you edit your first post and include a picture (you can upload them right in the advanced post editor), dropped a little more info, and include a link to your eBay or KLOV if you have feedback there, you'll definitely increase your chances of getting that Dreamcast Kiosk moved! It's a pretty cool item to be sure.

Cheers!