IGNORED

PEB has arrived so excited !

firepod

I just wanted to thank Cschneider for everything, he helped me not only get the PEB from him, but the cards that I would need and he was just all around great with the whole process.

So as of now I have these cards in it.

TI Disk Controller

TI 32k card

TI Flex cable

and if the RS232 card that just arrived is working order I will be adding that to the PEB as well.

I also got a TI Extender for the cartridges and some various games and software. My first mod will be the F18A mod, and a LED monitor upgrade haha. then two Hxc mods, and I shall be setup to start creating some fun games. I also am interested in the Atari Joystick .

Edited by firepod
  • Like 5

I have several stuff ready in my TI-99/4A setup. I'm looking at getting ready to develop and make games/software and releasing some on cartridges for multiple computer platforms such as TI-99/4A, Commodore 64, and Atari 400/800 (have an 800 coming) and possibly other systems in the future.

This would be among the various fun software I plan to make and release.

Edited by Wildstar
  • Like 2

The big questions is if the Lotharek drives can do DS/DD @ 80 track or DS/QD @ 80 track. For those of us who have the modded Myharc FDC and HFDC controllers.

I am still trying to get clarification that they will do this settings.

The Lotharek should have no problem, assuming your controller can can handle the format. If you do not have a DSDD 80 track drive (to make the image), maybe someone here can make a blank disk DSK image of it for you. Then you can convert to .HFE and then make multiple copies to use as virtual blank disks on the HxC.

I think AFTYDE on the Yahoo board might be able to help you out. It's too bad TI99Dir does not make images those sizes...