IGNORED

Looking For Super NFL Football Manual

atarifan88

• 4 months later...

This weekend I finally had a chance to play this cool game. It has 10 built-in plays to pick from on both offense and defense, but I couldn't find any mention of there being a printed playbook like the ones NFL Football came with. Having a reference like this would help in playing the game, so I documented the formations and plays and put together a two-page playbook from scratch. One side is offense and the other is defense. The PNG file below will give you a good look, but I'd recommend downloading the PDF and printing that out if you plan to use it. Feedback appreciated, as always.

post-39531-0-19527700-1427673996_thumb.png

Super NFL Football playbook.pdf

• Like 6

This weekend I finally had a chance to play this cool game. It has 10 built-in plays to pick from on both offense and defense, but I couldn't find any mention of there being a printed playbook like the ones NFL Football came with. Having a reference like this would help in playing the game, so I documented the formations and plays and put together a two-page playbook from scratch. One side is offense and the other is defense. The PNG file below will give you a good look, but I'd recommend downloading the PDF and printing that out if you plan to use it. Feedback appreciated, as always.

Super NFL Football playbook.png

thank you for this. I have to get another nfl playbook cause i moved and lost mine. I do have a truckin map and masters of the universe comic book too so these will make a nice addition to my intv extras. I wish there was more stuff like this for intv but nobody has actually answered me if there was anything else besides the nfl playbook, the truckin map and the masters of the universe comic for the intv. (Even though i have it the comic is not as big a deal for me as it is not used for gameplay)

Thanks for posting this. It will definitely come in handy! :)

attachicon.gifSuper NFL Football playbook.png

I tryed to get my Truckin map photocopies at fedex they wont do it because it is copyrighted and i would have to get permission from Imagic which would be hard to do lol

i have a copy on the computer that i edited removing discoloration/lines and redid all the text on it. I can send it to you or you can do a search for truckin map in this forum. You can also edit out any copyrights on it if you need
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: I've revised the playbook for Super NFL Football by rotating the formations 90 degrees to make it easier to visualize the plays. Because the game flip flops the formations when the teams change direction (just like the original NFL Football game), it's tricky to know what the receiver routes are when the play is drawn horizontally. I think this revision makes the game much easier to play.

As before, the PNG file below is to give you a look, but the PDF attachment is set up to print high quality. If you don't have this game, maybe David would consider adding it to his order page for those excellent Intelligentvision ROMs.

post-39531-0-96101400-1431796144_thumb.png

Super NFL Football playbook v2.pdf

• Like 2