IGNORED

ATARI 2600 VCS INCREDIBLE HULK PARKER BROTHERS SEALED

airgames

It actually happens from time to time. You probably just don't notice.

Oh, I'm sure of it. I didn't even stop in to see what this thread was all about until a couple days ago, when I thought to myself, "how is a thread about a nonexistent game going on for 15 pages?" I figured it had to be either a huge find on the scale of a CIB Air Raid -- which should surely have made AA headlines -- or a troll/scammer/bullshit artist generating new self-referencing in-jokes on the scale of Shatner and bicycles.

At least it's not all bacon and Bea Arthur.

I say ??

but when ??

for me you can close.

are you that you have fun.

"forced" to take my grandfather's M6 to school stop at the mcdonalds I used to work at manager i worked with sees me in the drive thru we hate each other she asks how did I obtain the car I ask for a hamburger, she gives me a hamburger I raise it to my lips and take a bite. My eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. She gives me a hamburger I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. I cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs a pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. She gives me a hamburger I look at her face, and she is pleading with me. The children are crying now I raise the hamburger to my lips, tears stream down my face as I take a bite she gives me a hamburger. I am on my knees.

I plead with her to go across the street. She hears only children's laughter she gives me a hamburger I am screaming as I fall down the stairs. She is my child. I cannot see anything I take a bite of the hamburger the concrete rushes up to meet me I awake with a start in my own bed. My eye twitches involuntarily she gives me a hamburger as I kill her, I do not make a sound she gives me a hamburger...

• Like 5

Hahhahahaha! Tempest don't you dare lock this thread... too much fun with this one...

Ya know, maybe my bad, but if he had a better box made and showed up and said, 'Look what I got...suck it bitches!' . I would have fell for it hook, line and sinker...

Omg, 18 pages later... Be careful what I wish for... Every time I go into the 2600 category and see the title at the top, I'm like, REALLY? This thread hasn't died yet...

I'm sorry Tempest, I take back my demand... I know Al has final say, but please please... just go have sad times!!! :)