IGNORED

Ninja Wall Jump game - WIP

walaber

Ive been following this thread since you started it!! Well Done!! I will be the one of the firsts in line to get this on cart.. it will not come soon enough!! Here is a unused BGM track for i made for a film i planned to do with my kids... I Dedicate it to Walaber and this awesome game.. Maybe you could use it in a Commercial or something.... https://soundcloud.com/rx-wasabi/ninjas

OK I know I'm getting a little ridiculous, but check out this shirt I had made. There's a site called jakprints that can do wrap-around printed custom shirts. I thought that would be ideal for a shirt based on the background from the game, so:

post-40857-0-56081100-1422596027_thumb.jpg post-40857-0-66850000-1422596026_thumb.jpg

There are some tiny wrinkles in the armpits where the color is missing, I assume they lay the shirt out flat and then print the design on it, and there were a few wrinkles there that were unavoidable.

:)

• Like 5

OK I know I'm getting a little ridiculous, but check out this shirt I had made. There's a site called jakprints that can do wrap-around printed custom shirts. I thought that would be ideal for a shirt based on the background from the game, so:

attachicon.gifwjn_shirt_front.jpg attachicon.gifwjn_shirt_back.jpg

There are some tiny wrinkles in the armpits where the color is missing, I assume they lay the shirt out flat and then print the design on it, and there were a few wrinkles there that were unavoidable.

:)

I see a t-shirt, box, & cart package deal in the future (just like MASH 4077th Video Game for Atari)!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to blog about my experience both with Atari and in making some label art for Wall Jump Ninja over on my webcomic's homepage for anyone interested.

www.wonderweenies.com

(and while there, feel free to read the archives and let me know what you think wink wink nudge nudge)

Had a blast on this! Hope to get to do it again sometime!

• Like 1

I decided to blog about my experience both with Atari and in making some label art for Wall Jump Ninja over on my webcomic's homepage for anyone interested.

http://www.wonderweenies.com

Great blog entry, thanks for sharing!

(and while there, feel free to read the archives and let me know what you think wink wink nudge nudge)

Had a blast on this! Hope to get to do it again sometime!

I will definitely do this, and I look forward to working with you again soon on another homebrew project!

..Al