IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

How's this for messed up. I logged out of mojotv67's account when I realized what happened with the link. I add the overlay's to the cart. I choose the option to create an account since I don't already have one. I enter my address, e-mail, create password. Complete my order. Then when I go to the account tab, I see my order and Mojo's order. It also shows both our address's. It's like our accounts are merged, or when I created my account, his was moddified.

Mojotv67, I'll PM you.

How's this for messed up. I logged out of mojotv67's account when I realized what happened with the link. I add the overlay's to the cart. I choose the option to create an account since I don't already have one. I enter my address, e-mail, create password. Complete my order. Then when I go to the account tab, I see my order and Mojo's order. It also shows both our address's. It's like our accounts are merged, or when I created my account, his was moddified.

Mojotv67, I'll PM you.

This is even stranger than I thought. I just heard from Mojotv67, and he is not the guy, Greg M., who has an order under my account. Anyone here named Greg M.?

I logged cmart out. Whoever orders next from that link will have their info out for everyone to see. Someone needs to contact Keith about his website problem. No ones info is out right now until the next person to place an order. I checked the link after logging him out on another device and it shows no one is logged in at the moment

Edited by pimpmaul69

$12.99 definitely a nice price point that I think will drive bulk sales & more overall profit.

With regards to flashback with sleeves, anyone know if these were mass produced after the original "200" at CGE where people got as many of the 12 in attendance to sign as possible? The language said a "few" were left and then website updated with another 100 individually and another 100 in bulk lot of 3 flashbacks - I assume original 200 numbered sleeves long gone and these sleeves made in bulk with no numbering and signatures printed on sleeve versus signed? Anyone know about this? Guess those that ordered will know for sure by December 24th. Happy Holidays everyone!

Joe.