IGNORED

Call for writers: ColecoVision Connection eNewsletter

HkryCrkStudio

Coming in 2015 will be the ColecoVision Connection electronic newsletter. The purpose... to record for posterity the happenings of the CV universe. Still in the thinking stage, not sure yet about how frequently it will be published. First issue date is yet to be determined. Subject matter will cover all things related to the ColecoVision old and new.

It will be open for submissions at any time from anyone who would like to contribute. I know there are some knowledgeable folks here and some great writers... anything and all things accepted - technical articles, reviews, history, etc. I will even post ads for CV related games or services.

Fyi of course it will be freely distributed through this forum and www.cvaddiction.com. Writers will not be paid for their submissions, BUT will get recognition for their contribution and, well, that warm fuzzy feeling that goes along with it.

More details to come.

Interested parties, please send me a PM. Thanks! :)

• Like 2

I really like this! I would be totally interested in contributing. I have a background in journalism/communication, and I have worked on everything ColecoVision from hardware to software to designing boxes to making t-shirts and other swag!

As soon as I narrow down which subjects I can concisely edit, I'm in!

• Like 2

I really like this! I would be totally interested in contributing. I have a background in journalism/communication, and I have worked on everything ColecoVision from hardware to software to designing boxes to making t-shirts and other swag!

As soon as I narrow down which subjects I can concisely edit, I'm in!

Your input would be very much valued and appreciated, thanks! :)

• 2 months later...

Hi all - this is an update/bump for the ColecoVision Connection eNewsletter. I'm have a few pledges for submissions but I'm still looking for more. If anyone would like to contribute material there is still time! I don't plan to piece anything together until at least April with release hopefully in May 2015. So far the plan is to produce two issues per calendar year, but that may change. I just don't want to start out too ambitiously.

I am looking for game reviews (I have a great one already but more are welcome), technical stuff, homebrew news, classic Coleco stories & photos or anything else related to our beloved ColecoVision. I am setting a submission deadline for the premier issue of March 31, 2015 and will follow up again in 2 to 3 weeks.

If you have anything just send me a PM and we can communicate via email. Thanks to everyone for your interest.

Cheers!

Jay

Edited by HkryCrkStudio