IGNORED

Carol vs. The World 2014 Championship

DZ-Jay

My wife played today, too! I tried to give advice but she didn't listen and didn't play more than one game ;).

attachicon.gifMel.png

That's great, Fushek! Tell her everyone's invited and all scores are high scores. :) Is there a particular name that she wants to use in the leaderboard, or will Mrs. Fushek suffice?

Only four days left, and the ropes of competition are tightening! We've just experienced the second yellow score of the Season,

Actually, the grips' second yellow score of the season is the third one because my first yellow score of the season (posted in the CvW tips' thread) was, in truth, the second one in the competion. ;)

Now, I'm still waiting for someone to get a red score.

Edited by LidLikesIntellivision
  • Like 1

Actually, the gips' second yellow score of the season is the third one because my first yellow score of the season (posted in the CvW tips' thread) was, in truth, the second one in the competion. ;)

Now, I'm still waiting for someone to get a red score.

You are right! I'm sorry for missing your yellow score. So... are you going to surprise us with a Red Score this year? :o

You are right! I'm sorry for missing your yellow score. So... are you going to surprise us with a Red Score this year? :o

Last year, iirc, I predicted the winning score would go around 27k. 30k was my objective but I couldn't do it...

I'm feeling fushek is almost mastering the game. It's interesting I had around 17k in late December last year just like him. I got the 23k in the very last day!

It's hard to find time for many attempts, but I know fushek would pass the 30k mark if he had the chance.

On the other hand, grips always starts with a 'what's a great score for this game?' and finishes with a greater one!

Me? I may find the time to play one or two more games (they take several hours). I'm not that confident to pass the orange but who knows?

Edited by LidLikesIntellivision
  • Like 4

This game started out good. Another perfect christmas.

post-30773-0-38631900-1419899703_thumb.jpg

Then i got 8 lives built up only needed one more for achievement. Then everything went to absolute shit and i lost my 9 or 10 lives. (not sure how many you get at this score) and i didnt even get to ranger on what again should have been my best game. Im about to hurl my flashback out the window. :mad: :lol:

post-30773-0-98151500-1419899905_thumb.jpg

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 1

Hey dz: does this mean save christmas twice on two seperate games or save christmas twice and make ranger elf?

I, Christmas Savior Extraordinaire

Complete all eight stages to save Christmas a second time or more, on or before Christmas Eve.

Automatic: Yes

Available: Cartridge, ROM

So i have long noticed that high scores have been made on small tv's so i decided since i have been playing in 1080p sitting less than 4 feet away from my 50" tv that i should play on it in 480p to help give me an advantage from what i had. I got a perfect christmas. Almost got my high score but made a lot of stupid mistakes since i am tired and need to go to bed. I will try this out some more when i get up.

post-30773-0-76332600-1419926154_thumb.jpgpost-30773-0-09407700-1419926182_thumb.jpgpost-30773-0-31665200-1419926212_thumb.jpg

• Like 1