I just found that Freeze bug!! might have made it to master. froze as I got the last present.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hard to tell by the pic but its froze!!

:lol:

It just happened to me now.

That Nine Elf Ladies Dancing turned into an alone frozen lady.

attachicon.gif2014-12-31 20.56.17.jpg

My final score 19,163.

i caught the christmas virus and gave it to both of you. :grin: yeah darrin you might have made it to master. That sucks.
  • Like 1

I know the contest is over, but I was determined to make Grand Master and finally just did it.

awesome. Im hoping to be able to pull it off soon too
  • Like 1

I tried again for grand master and i failed.

8th perfect christmas though.

post-30773-0-79027100-1420342944_thumb.jpgpost-30773-0-53301300-1420342984_thumb.jpg

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 1

DZ ?????

No worries, I haven't forsaken anybody. The rankings have been finalized, the prizes have been sent to manufacture. I'll post a full update this week-end.

No worries, I haven't forsaken anybody. The rankings have been finalized, the prizes have been sent to manufacture. I'll post a full update this week-end.

Thanks!!

I've posted the official winners in a new thread. I've also updated the official leaderboard and the first post with the final list of winners and stats.

The prizes have already gone to manufacture. I will be contacting the winners soon for their information. I expect to start shipping prizes within two weeks.

-dZ.

• Like 3

Uh-oh! I've just been informed of a couple of errors. Specifically, there was an entry from Emerson sent via e-mail on December 31st that was registered in the database wrongly and so it was not counted.

I'm revising the database right now and will make an announcement soon. In any case, below is Emerson's last entry:

Entry Name: Emerson

Score: 3,086

Level: 31

post-27318-0-35261200-1421058779_thumb.gif

For those interested, I've posted a history of the birth of Christmas Carol that includes the e-mail conversations Joe Z. and I had during the design, implementation, testing, and release of Christmas Carol.

-dZ.

Got mine today. Funnest contest ever. Thank you. Forgot to put magnet in pic.

post-30773-0-63915800-1423700534_thumb.jpg

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 1

My son was very excited to get his certificate & magnet for his score. If you run the contest next year, both of my guys (and I) will compete.

Thanks!

• Like 1

I'm glad you guys have enjoyed your prizes. It is a genuine pleasure to host the contest and share the fun with such wonderful audience. Let's see what the next year brings! ;)

-dZ.

• Like 1

Just received my package as well! I cracked a huge smile when I saw the pine cones and branches in the box, excellent touch.

Thanks DZ Jay!

• Like 2

Just received my package as well! I cracked a huge smile when I saw the pine cones and branches in the box, excellent touch.

Thanks DZ Jay!

Hehe! It's a slice of winter on every box, no matter where you are! I would have packed snow if it would keep. LOL! :)

• Like 1

Hehe! It's a slice of winter on every box, no matter where you are! I would have packed snow if it would keep. LOL! :)

yes the pine needles, pine cones, misletoe, and the bell i couldnt find was awesome. But there are three things i loathe. Glitter, tinsel, and styrofoam. Thank god you didnt throw in some glitter. :)

yes the pine needles, pine cones, misletoe, and the bell i couldnt find was awesome. But there are three things i loathe. Glitter, tinsel, and styrofoam. Thank god you didnt throw in some glitter. :)

Things to include in Pimpmaul69's packages in the future:

• Glitter - CHECK!

:rolling:

Seriously, I thought yours was the best because I found wild mistletoe by the time I was preparing your box. So instead of just "wintery," I gave it a Christmas theme with a jingle-bell, tinsel, and part of a garland.

I forgot the glitter, though. Next time! :P

-dZ.

Seriously, I thought yours was the best because I found wild mistletoe by the time I was preparing your box. So instead of just "wintery," I gave it a Christmas theme with a jingle-bell, tinsel, and part of a garland.

I forgot the glitter, though. Next time! :P

-dZ.

it did give me a chuckle. It was a nice added touch