IGNORED

PS4 (20th annv. edition)

cimerians

This sucks, I've been watching the live feed and twitter all day and nothing yet...

Check twitter:

https://twitter.com/PlayStation

"If you're at PSX and were handed a gold bracelet, you can preorder the 20th Anniversary Edition at PSX. Everyone else, stay tuned to Twitter"

They are posting a pre-order link but I dont have all day for this so I doubt I can snag one...

Another announcement today were faceplates, I got a bunch on 360 and still think the 360 one's look better because they cover the whole front of the unit. But these are cool as a first batch, I just think they should call them "top plates" or something cause they don't face you unless you stand the PS4 up towards you:

LPB3-Faceplate-1-150x150.png

The-Order-1886-faceplate-1-150x150.png

Cause some people have more money than brains....but then again it's probably a troll bid but I don't know there's people out there with 15K thats like 15 bucks in their world.

Still for the same price as a normal PS4 I would buy this instead of the black one, only cause I dig the PS1 a lot. Nostalgia just like the Atari and Colecovision for me. I'd chuckle if I see a grey PS1 "standard version" next month on Amazon.

Edit: If anyone's interested, they are selling legless Princess Peach Amiibo's on Ebay for 25K:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=291314556496&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565&afsrc=1

• 2 weeks later...