IGNORED

Arcade/MAME HSC 7.13: Vs. Super Mario Bros.

Vs. Super Mario Bros.

MAME ROMset: suprmrio
Dip Switches: Lives: 2; Bonus Life: 250; Timer: Fast; Continue Lives: 3

Week ends 12.15.14 @ noon EST

Season Standings

114 bigbee99

110 kane

108 Fallout_002

94 DonPedro

59 DaveD

57 Darrin9999

53 darthkur

48 LarcenTyler

46 roadrunner

19 Mangia-Boy

18 GimmeClassics

13 S.BAZ

11 Cynicaster

11 Mister-VCS

9 M.A.M.E Offender

8 patbb

6 jblenkle

Leaderboard

170,600 bigbee99

119,500 Fallout_002

97,300 darthkur

84,600 jblenkle

50,250 roadrunner

39,400 kane
21,250 DonPedro

Isn't this the game that mightymage had some krazy high score and got banned.

No turtle trick allowed correct?

The game that raised suspicion for me that mightymage was cheating was Reactor. The dude claimed to have score 90,000+ points within a couple of hours of playing it for the first time ever.

As for tricks, remember what it says in the HSC rules:

• Please, do not abuse bugs/glitches in the games! Many games have loopholes that allow you score tons of points with little or no chance of losing a life. One classic example is in Asteroids, where you can leave one small asteroid on the screen and "hunt" UFOs. This practice is refered to as "point scumming." Another possible tactic would involve games that have "continue" features. While most games reset the score when you continue, I believe there are some that do not. With such games, I'll try to remember to specify that the game is to be played with one credit only. I'll also try to point out bugs and glitches in the games. If a bug becomes apparent midweek, I will reserve the right to remove scores. Also, if you inadvertantly trigger a bug, I would ask you to throw out that score and start over. Please feel free to mention bugs you might find out during a week. This is all in the attempt to keep this fair and fun for everyone. icon_smile.gif

• Like 1

VectorGamer, on 08 Dec 2014 - 2:57 PM, said:VectorGamer, on 08 Dec 2014 - 2:57 PM, said:

The game that raised suspicion for me that mightymage was cheating was Reactor. The dude claimed to have score 90,000+ points within a couple of hours of playing it for the first time ever.

As for tricks, remember what it says in the HSC rules:

•  

Thanks for the info :)

I remember that guy, he was playing MAME on a Xbox or Dreamcast and didn't know how to record a INP

Edited by roadrunner