IGNORED

Info Needed - Nintendo Entertainment Center

Bodyshots

An acquaintance on a local Facebook Retro Club is considering parting with his Nintendo Entertainment Center, after I mentioned I was looking for one. To quote him he says, "For the Offer I would probably sell this"

post-39247-0-70146500-1418105522_thumb.jpg

I've really no idea what a reasonable price would be to offer for this item. Has anyone here bought or sold these before in the past? Suggestions?

Thank you, there is one listed on ebay right now with a buy it now price of 319.00 !! I would never pay that. I know the price I have to gauge off of ebay are the items that aren't selling. I didn't want to insult the guy and low ball him, thinking I was cheap. I prefer to throw him an offer a couple bucks below what he thinks he would like to sell it for. I prefer when people give an asking price, but in this case I was inquiring around and offered to pay a good price and someone stepped up mentioning they had one and wanted to know what I would offer.

Because of its size, I agree that shipping would be a deal breaker.

If it is in the box it is worth more. A boxed one sold for $150 on ebay. I would say that that just the storage itself would be worth more like $75. I know the cheap looking storage units for the nes and genesis sell for around $30 and this looks nicer and snes usually sells a bit higher than nes. I would say $60 outside ebay would a decent offer but s/h would be extra.

Well, I offered him 50 bucks, and told him he can keep the box if he wishes. He said he would 'think about it' Think about it to me is a 'no'

I feel I made a fair offer based on your opinions.

It's been a week or so and he hasn't replied, so maybe I will pester him once more and add another 10 to my offer… :/