IGNORED

AtariBoxed.com Rarity Database

Albert

I can also provide som scans if you want. Are there certain scans that you want first or don't need at all?

Or can I send you anything that might not be on your database already.

I checked the database and if photos were missing, I did those.

Phil

Thank you all for your enthusiasm to support atariboxed.com. At the moment we have tons of scans (thanks Phil) that we haven't uploaded yet but Schitti is daily doing his best. You also can contact us directly for any informations about missing games and keep in mind that especially scans of R9 and R10 are always welcome.

Hi guys

I have tired and tried to find out some info on this very unusual Atari 2600 game cartridge I have had forever. It's called Commbet and it is a Taiwan/Pirated game from the late 1970's ???

Anyone know more about it , as it is a unusually rare cartridge for the 2600. Any info would be helpful =)

Cheers

Hi guys

I have tired and tried to find out some info on this very unusual Atari 2600 game cartridge I have had forever. It's called Commbet and it is a Taiwan/Pirated game from the late 1970's ???

Anyone know more about it , as it is a unusually rare cartridge for the 2600. Any info would be helpful =)

Cheersattachicon.gifIMG_0640.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0637.JPG

http://www.atariboxed.com/index.php?go=detail&modul_refnumber=1655
  • Like 1

Hi guys

Cheersattachicon.gifIMG_0640.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0637.JPG

The Ocean City Defender is a NTSC Cart from the Zellers Company.

• 3 weeks later...

are you guys not scanning end-labels?

I clicked on a few and only saw front cartridge scans

...do...you want end-label scans?

I believe Schitti is adding end labels when he can get around to it. I'm sure he'd want scans for things he hasn't got access to. He'll be in contact no doubt

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

are you guys not scanning end-labels?

I clicked on a few and only saw front cartridge scans

...do...you want end-label scans?

hey Kulp,

i have added endlabel scans on a lot of cartscans, but not all. Whenever I had a little more time to scan, or the endlabel is important, because the serial number, or some Chinese characters was on, then i have added the endlabels. But for the more common carts it was unimportant for me, because we had to scan so much.

The higher the rarity, the more likely is an endlabelscan present. Most interesting are the rare carts.

We have access to almost all Endlabels where even an Cartscan is present in the Database. (if time permits).

It would be great if you can provide us interesting endlabels, we do not have in the database.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmm, good question.

It never came to my mind, create a explanation of the rating scales.

I will put this on our (more than full) ToDo List.

But It's similar to the AtariAge description. I like it.

Ours is perhaps a more nuanced, because of the loose cart and the CiB ratings.

( we need to update the ratings :( some are outdated )

• 6 months later...