IGNORED

F/S/T: RETRO NES 3DS XL MEGA LOT & Xbox 360 Slim RGH w/750GB HDD

JohnnyBlaze

Well, I have a few things I'd like to sell off as I'm looking for a few things, particularly a New Nintendo 3DS XL in ENGLISH, a Dreamcast with either a USB-GDROM connector or a IDE HDD mod, or an Everdrive with a system.

Here's what's awaiting you!

RETRO NES 3DS XL MEGA LOT!!!

bea9fd.jpg

That's right, people. This is probably the BEST 3DS lot you will EVER see!

First off, the 3DS itself. Only used a handful of times so it's still in TREMENDOUS shape. Hate to let it go, but to be honest, I kinda like the New Nintendo 3DS and how it handles a lot better.

The jewel of this is that not only is this the NES edition, it also comes with the AMBASSADOR GAMES as well. I can't transfer my stuff to a European system, so I can let this go. All twenty are present and a bunch of Virtual Console titles as well.

You will also get all the games in this lot. Pokemon Omega Ruby, I'm going to try and put a 100% save on there for you, but I cannot guarantee that I can get it to work. But, this lot is PERFECT for the new 3DS owner or someone who wants to collect.

$300 SHIPPED PRIORITY or best offer. Not pictured, but included is Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call and Ultimate NES Remix.

For trades, looking for a Wii U 32GB with at least Hyrule Warriors and Mario Kart 8.

XBOX 360 SLIM RGH 750GB UNIT(TRINITY)

n6xqae.jpg

I don't have a pic of this, because it's basically a standard Xbox 360 Slim unit with a CoolRunner chip installed with a 750GB internal HDD.

I've used this quite a bit, but it's basically collecting dust since I got my PS3 and PS4.

It is the Trinity board, 4GB Matte Finish unit(PERFECT for you "I hate fingerprints" people). I bought this myself and had the chip installed professionally. I installed myself a 750GB HDD and just ripped my games on there to play and was able to screw around using trainers for the games if I got stuck on a part(i.e. DeathStroke in Batman Origins lol). Plus, I was able to avoid any overheating as I ran the fan speed at 100%. The stock unit usually only uses about 30% of it's fan speed to cut down on noise. But, it also causes overheating. I don't give a shit about noise, so I run it at full blast. Better a louder system than a dead one.

Those of you who know about modded systems should know what to expect.

I'm selling this with an HDMI cord, power brick, and one controller for $160 shipped. You can find one cheaper maybe, but not with a 750GB hard drive.

That's it for now. If I find any more stuff, I will keep people posted. I'm down with a really bad sinus infection, so I might as well make a few bucks while I'm down.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...