IGNORED

Any word on the 2600 Star Castle release?

Army Of 2600

I don't think this will be a problem in this version. While the castle is created on the screen, there are no mines. So the player should have enough time to put his ship into the right position.

And the overall the game difficulty doesn't get as overly extreme as in the arcade version.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't normally pursue boxed copies but that artwork is fantastic and I'd love to have a version that's bigger than the cart label. And that logo is great! I'm glad I didn't throw my hat in the ring during the label contest. I would've been put to shame! Any chance for a poster of this?

That would be awesome, but I generally haven't had good luck selling posters, so probably not. However, we are looking at including something else. :)

..Al

I would like a poster! [Go add the Space Rocks Poster to your next order, people!]

Here's an idea: Sell the high resolution file for a small fee.

iTunes has order prints of 16x20" and 20"x30" for $13 & $18. (However my poster frames are 18x24")

There are other services and stores that will ship you a poster from your picture.

What do you think?

P.S. You still need to update the store software, right? Maybe that will make finding and selling different things easier?

• Like 1