IGNORED

Tapatalk not working.

Kamshaft

I really hope they can fix it. Man I miss it.

Me, too. It's frustrating from my end, as I initially reported this problem months and months ago, and they never fixed it. I decided to wait until updating the forum to the current version before trying again, to see if that had anything to do with it. Nope, still broken. I posted a message in their forum and they never responded. So I filed a support ticket, and a week later they finally responded. Not sure how long it will be before I hear from them again. They are pretty slow to move on stuff like this.

I'm hoping at this point they get some real competition in this area, as I'm tired of their bugs, their glacial responses to issues like this, and their current iOS app is just absolutely terrible.

..Al

I get an error when trying to login to the Atariage forum through Tapatalk. Anyone else see this? I have no problem logging into Atariage on the web of course.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-07-03-11-14-29.png

I tried twice or thrice and then it worked without problem.

Like Hyperboy, I re-encountered the bug when posting new topics: you get an error, but it's fake; if you hit "retry" it will create it multiple times. Just cancel the error, and the post is created without problems.

• Like 1

Hm.. this is just when I am trying to login to Atariage through Tapatalk to just see the posts. I have tried about 30 times now. :-)

On my iPad, I had to re-establish the connection. Not just click on the forum, but go to the accounts screen and click on the AtariAge account for it to re-connect. It then worked.

Maybe it's just me, but as someone who uses the N3DS a lot for web browsing, nearly every forum I try to view gives me a popup promting me to install Tapatalk, which ironically doesn't exist on 3DS. No matter how many times I click the "never display this message again" icon, it keeps coming back. I wish there was a way to permanently disable the popup. Since many sites have a version designed for mobile browsers, I don't see the need for a dedicated app. You can tell who's using it because it says "sent from my [Nexus, iPhone, etc]" in posts.

Hmm, so tapatalk is working now?

Yes, but please be aware that if you start a new topic inside Tapatalk, it will display an error. Even though you see an error, the topic will be posted successfully, so please do not repeatedly click the "Create" button. This will result in the topic being reposted several times.

I'm waiting for Tapatalk to investigate this issue. They are moving pretty slowly on it thus far.

..Al

• Like 2