IGNORED

WTB: Nintendo 64 CIBs, Boxes, and Manuals!

mtilly

Just like the title says. I'm trying to get my N64 library complete in box, so I'm on the hunt for CIBs, or just the box and/or manual. If you have any N64 CIBs, Boxes, or Manuals, Shoot me a message with a few photos of what you have, as well as an asking price, and we can work out a deal. Thanks!

EDIT: Only looking for NTSC titles

Edited by mtilly

do you have a list? I have everything filed and on the computer so it would be so much easier just to go off a list lol but I got a bunch

I just have a paper list. Once I get to the half way point, I will make a digital list of the ones I need. I'm not even 1/5th of the way there so I haven't made that digital list yet. You will more than likely have something I need.

Edited by mtilly
  • Like 1

It would be nice to have all the original cartridges, boxed with manuals, for the Nintendo 64! :) But its gonna get expensive at some point. I would like to get some of the better games on N64 on original cartridges CIB. I just recently got into the Nintendo 64, and was appalled by how bad it looks with composite video out to a modern hd lcd tv. The N64 did not have RGB out, S-video was the best you could get. So I bought a pre-modded RGB N64 and an XRGB-Mini device and now it looks awesome! on hd tvs.

Edited by ovalbugmann