IGNORED

AUSWEICHMANÖVER

Der Luchs

Hi folks ,
I've programmed a mini-game for the Jaguar, it will be available as a free download
on 24/12/2014 in this Thread.
Thanks to CyanoJ and the Raptor Engine!
How might some of you know, do I have a special fondness for LCD games, that's
the reason why my Jaguar debut is a LCD-style mini-game .

The "Christmas package" will include besides the Rom, a Manual (only in german),
an Overlay and a Cover.
If someone can translate it in another language, feel free to send it to me via pm
after the christmas time :)

Here's a little Video:

Have Fun and merry X-Mas!

AUSWEICHMANÖVER.rar

Edited by Der Luchs
  • Like 17

That's Great man! :) :thumbsup: 8) I wish I could code something on the Jag. I am an absolute noob to it (writing code for anything) tho, I've only once set up a Jag dev environment, per Belboz's instructions, compiled a source code, and printed onscreen "Hello World." :ponder: And I had to re-install XP home on that PC & then forgot how to do all that-especially the compile command. Also, I once made a game on the Atari 2600 Basic Programming cartridge! lol :D But there's only like nine commands in that cart to play with, haha. Well i best get reading the Raptor manual then, but i got a feeling I need to have some coding background experience tho. All I really have is some familiarity with DOS command line usage.

Edited by ovalbugmann

I can translate but more from english to french than from german but I understand someone already proposed to do it.

I do hope Jiffi will transform your rom into a burnable file to put it on CD-R and if it is the case I will probably do some CD cover and DVD artbox.

Otherwise, what were the Mattel Microvision coders thinking of to give the player's sprite such a dick shape? :grin:

rLfZ.jpg

Edited by Felyx
  • Like 1