IGNORED

Flappy Bird

Schmutzpuppe

Allow me to clarify, there aren't any actual cartridge labels, that are yellow. Double Dragon is black-and-white, I am fairly certain. Awesome work nonetheless.

I may have uploaded these in a label thread in the past, but I doubt they are what you were thinking of. Yes, the original label for Double Dragon was black and white, although there may have been some PAL variations that came in those clamshell cases. Anyway, I don't mean to detract from this cool game and Shawn Sr.'s upcoming carts, so I now return you to your regularly scheduled postings. :)

post-9364-0-76862600-1420551108_thumb.jpg post-9364-0-55347700-1420551119_thumb.jpg

Edited by KevinMos3
  • Like 1

I also hear people mention playing the ROM on hardware. Is there an SD cart for the 7800 already or??

The SD (Multi-) cart, Harmony Concerto is scheduled to be released hopefully "early (this) year".

What I currently utilize, and has been a great asset in troubleshooting and developing games on real hardware, is the fantastic MCP Development Kit from the brilliant mind of CPUWIZ. Note that it is not a multi-cart, rather an easy and convenient way to instantly run individual ROM images on an actual console.

Nonetheless, there is this post, graciously provided by RevEng and additionally contributed to by others.

• Like 1

The SD (Multi-) cart, Harmony Concerto is scheduled to be released hopefully "early (this) year".

What I currently utilize, and has been a great asset in troubleshooting and developing games on real hardware, is the fantastic MCP Development Kit from the brilliant mind of CPUWIZ. Note that it is not a multi-cart, rather an easy and convenient way to instantly run individual ROM images on an actual console.

Nonetheless, there is this post, graciously provided by RevEng and additionally contributed to by others.

Thanks for all these great resources!! Now do I hold out, or go for the MCP kit?? :)

Thanks for all these great resources!! Now do I hold out, or go for the MCP kit?? :)

If you're looking to develop or/and assist with the development of games, the MCP kit - if still available (PM CPUWIZ) - is a very valuable tool to possess.

If you're just looking to play games, especially via an SD card with all the ROMs loaded at once, you'll be better served waiting for Concerto.

(*Tries to get the train back on the track*)...Regardless, can't wait to see FlappyBird on cart! :-D

• 4 weeks later...

Currently I am adding HSC support.

Unfortunately I do not own an AtariVox nor do I know how to program it.

And far as I know there isn't any emulator with AtariVox support.

HSC support will be awesome!

Here are some AtariVox docs and Thomas' optimized file. If there is a newer set of docs, someone please correct me.

AtariVox_docs.zip

i2c_v2.2.zip

I don't know about the un-public developer build of pro system (which really SHOULD be made public; I think we've all waited long enough), but support may be included in that. I'd be willing to bet that MESS will support it in the near future, with the way its been getting some awesome updates. I'd guess the only reason it hasn't been added yet is just oversight and if it is requested, it will probably get added.

Again, HSC support is awesome and I thank you very much for that. I also think AtariVox support would be greatly appreciated by many since it's actually available NOW, rather than hoping that the XM will eventually get released or appealing to the limited market of HSC owners. I don't want to be misinterpreted though; I'm not diminishing HSC support in any way and really appreciate it. I'm just hoping for AtariVox support as well because it's tangible... it's available in the AA store... and I actually have one of them (I could even beta test for you if you'd like).

Edited by KevinMos3

• 3 weeks later...