Jump to content
Schmutzpuppe

Flappy Bird

Recommended Posts

Are you sure? I thought it was the creature from the yellow lagoon. Big Bird maybe. Or was it Brad Bird. Iron Giant ya know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you sure? I thought it was the creature from the yellow lagoon. Big Bird maybe. Or was it Brad Bird. Iron Giant ya know.

 

Well when a chime that zipper up on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been exploring all the 7800 Homebrew with the MiSTer core and I've had way too much fun with this one.

 

I consider this to be one of my greatest gaming achievements. 

 

 

Flappy7800.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dmckean said:

I've been exploring all the 7800 Homebrew with the MiSTer core and I've had way too much fun with this one.

 

I consider this to be one of my greatest gaming achievements. 

 

 

Flappy7800.jpg

i dont think you could hang with my sweet 14

 

Seriously,101? You should be a fighter pilot or surgeon with those nerves O steel

 

Edited by Cousin Vinnie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the Necro post but......

 

 

 

Did this ever get put on physical cartridge?  Did those yellow labels get put to cart?  I need closure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Silver Back said:

Sorry for the Necro post but......

 

 

 

Did this ever get put on physical cartridge?  Did those yellow labels get put to cart?  I need closure!

Yes, there was a very small release on cart.

I think...10 were made

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @gambler172 I'd love to see what they looked like with the yellow labels adhered to the carts.  We've all played flappy birds but I enjoy looking into what carts and roms the community put together at different times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Silver Back said:

Thanks @gambler172 I'd love to see what they looked like with the yellow labels adhered to the carts.  We've all played flappy birds but I enjoy looking into what carts and roms the community put together at different times. 

IMG_20220129_134219.thumb.jpg.361471751ac733ba2048e5d98c408489.jpg

IMG_20220129_134208.thumb.jpg.da1968d40d28f9432848359d8b744456.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...