IGNORED

Merry Christmas

Omega-TI

Merry Christmas from Australia too, 32 degrees C here Today, about 90 Fahrenheit.

2014 indeed has been a good one for the Ti, also the Year I got back into it after purchasing 3 in a few minutes of madness on ebay about 1 year ago,

don't regret any of it either.

Hopefully more of the same for 2015.

Got myself a late Christmas eve UPS delivery yesterday afternoon from one of our fine forum members, with a pair of TI joysticks (not sure if thats a good thing or not) and 10 game modules/boxes/manuals (that IS a good thing). Now, the Speech Synthesizer I ordered remains lost in transit, so I'm holding off on loading Parsec and Alpiner (the former is difficult not to load, (I assume it's most peep's favorite) but I'll wait until she can say "Press Fire To Begin" and "Nice Shooting") .

This morning I booted up extended basic and loaded/ran all 32 minutes of TMS9919/SN94624 beeps, tones and noises that make up Brad Snyder's L99CG's Christmas carol collection, and suddenly it's 1987, I'm 28 years old again, the kids are WAY too young to provide me with grandkids yet, and the circumference of the wife's hips is actually smaller than the 25 lb bird sitting in the middle of the table.

I really have to stop smokin' that stuff!

post-40994-0-07398900-1419540070_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

http://youtu.be/-2X9heJm1RI

OLD DSK1.SCLAUS2014
RUN !!
<3 BUON NATALE 2014 by TI-99 Italian User Club ! <3
<3 MERRY CHRISTMAS 2014 by TI-99 Italian User Club ! <3
<3 FROHE WEIHNACHTEN 2014 by TI-99 Italian User Club ! <3
<3 JOYEUX NOËL 2014 by TI-99 Italian User Club ! <3
<3 FELIZ NAVIDAD 2014 by TI-99 Italian User Club ! <3

Merry christmas!

I had an awesome 99-themed christmas. My girlfriend is an awesome one!

I not only got one boxed Ti-99 console under the christmas tree, but even two.

One even included all the french accessories (RGB Scart modulator), the other one some rare german broschures. Both consoles are in pristine condition!

Then I got a still boxed TI Extended Basic module, the Echecs cartridge (Video Chess), and a Navarone DBM cartridge.

An awesome looking Texas Instruments Cup and a heavy medaille from TI (Portugal) that must have been handed out to employees back in the days.

• Like 3

No white christmas here in DR, and putting lights around a banana tree just looks so funny, and no gifts until little christmas on the 6th, so in the meantime everyone gets super real drunk from 24th until then, and everything is closed and everything goes wrong, like so far I broke my phone/tablet, got the screen replaced, but had my microsd stolen by repair shop, and bought 4 replacements so far for it, but they all been fake ones, holding only a few hundred megs, as such I am already getting withdrawals from not having my ti99 emulators working on it.

Oh'well time to roll out the real iron while i wait it out for this drunk madness to end, and things get back to being normal business days.

• Like 1

Merry christmas!

I had an awesome 99-themed christmas. My girlfriend is an awesome one!

I not only got one boxed Ti-99 console under the christmas tree, but even two.

One even included all the french accessories (RGB Scart modulator), the other one some rare german broschures. Both consoles are in pristine condition!

Then I got a still boxed TI Extended Basic module, the Echecs cartridge (Video Chess), and a Navarone DBM cartridge.

An awesome looking Texas Instruments Cup and a heavy medaille from TI (Portugal) that must have been handed out to employees back in the days.

You are indeed one lucky man. Some wives or girlfriends just 'put up' with their guys hobby, yours takes an active interest and even pays enough attention to know what to buy you. Whens the wedding? :)

Not so merry christmas for most new playstation gamers, 3 days now still no PSN.

Thank god for our old retro TI99 love, you can still fire one up today and play it as long as you got a TV and power, no need for fancy internet, firmware updates, game patches, and a working online network just so you can login and play your game you bought,

• Like 3

Thank god for our old retro TI99 love, you can still fire one up today and play it as long as you got a TV and power, no need for fancy internet

You can say that again! I'm waiting for a "BAIT CONFIGURATION" [TM] to become available. :grin:

If we can ever get a simple 32K mod to pair with Gazoo's XB2.7s cartridge, we'll be able to give 'introduction units' to unsuspecting future rabid TI'ers..... to help carry on the legacy.

• 4 years later...
On 12/25/2014 at 3:41 PM, PeBo said:

This morning I booted up extended basic and loaded/ran all 32 minutes of TMS9919/SN94624 beeps, tones and noises that make up Brad Snyder's L99CG's Christmas carol collection,

LOL, I know that this is a very old thread, but I was searching for a way to run my old Christmas music on an emulator and came across this message! My original disks don't load any more, and I don't have access to my TI/Geneve stuff right now.

• Like 1

Actually this is probably a good time to necro an old Xmas thread.  If anyone wanted to make a new holiday program it's a good reminder to get started as this would give them enough time to bang one out on the keyboard.  With the talent we have hanging out here, I bet someone could top anything that has been done in the past, especially if they wanted to use the FG99 like what was done in the Megademo.